Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sirius xm mock week 4
Jim Miller gives us Marcus Davenport. I will post his second pick later.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 05:35 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Jim Miller gives us Marcus Davenport.  I will post his second pick later.

Would like this as long as we get Ragnow or Price in the 2nd.

We need another End even if we extend Dunlap and Davenport is a good one.

Not a good draft for Ends but would be fine with this for sure.
Reply/Quote
He could end up being a very good DE, but I have heard he is pretty raw. Didn't really face the best competition. I don't think this pick would make me get to excited. Kind of like meh....
Reply/Quote
Round 2 he gave us Mark Andrews. Like the players but ragnow was still there. Price wasn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 07:01 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Round 2 he gave us Mark Andrews.  Like the players but ragnow was still there.  Price wasn’t.

Don't like it, i like Andrews but you take the best Center here at our greatest position of need.
Reply/Quote
I like Davenport. But i think the main reason he is considered a first round pick is the weakness of the DE class.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 07:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Don't like it, i like Andrews but you take the best Center here at our greatest position of need.

I didn’t either I would have taken Frankie

Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 07:28 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I didn’t either I would have taken Frankie

Damn rights Zoo.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 05:35 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Jim Miller gives us Marcus Davenport.  I will post his second pick later.

Like the pick
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 07:01 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Round 2 he gave us Mark Andrews.  Like the players but ragnow was still there.  Price wasn’t.

That's why Miller was a nobody when he played and still is.. I'd break my TV if this idiot was coordinating our draft.
Reply/Quote

Yuck.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote