Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sister in law died today
she was terminally ill with cystic fibrosis, and had been in the hospital since november 13 last year. she was on a ventilator since the saturday after thanksgiving, was on a roto bed, and had a trache (sp?) put in.

we all knew it was gonna happen, but it's still a bit of a shock, and worst part about it, the wife is in california all week at business meetings
Reply/Quote
Sorry for your loss Griever.
Reply/Quote
Many condolences Griever. Sorry for your loss.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My condolences.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm sorry for your loss.
Reply/Quote
I'm sorry, buddy. Tell your girl that I send my condolences.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I don't know much about the illness but I hope she passed peacefully.  Hope things get better for you guys.
Reply/Quote
Hope you and yours are able to lean on one another in these tough times. Been in similar situations more than anyone would prefer of late.

Sometimes just expressing your grief allows others around you to do the same and everyone can get on the same page. Keep your communal attention on the great things she brought to the world and celebrate why we're all better for her time here.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 09:52 PM)Griever Wrote: she was terminally ill with cystic fibrosis, and had been in the hospital since november 13 last year. she was on a ventilator since the saturday after thanksgiving, was on a roto bed, and had a trache (sp?) put in.

we all knew it was gonna happen, but it's still a bit of a shock, and worst part about it, the wife is in california all week at business meetings

Sorry to hear...   God Bless!
Reply/Quote
Thinking of you and your family. Sorry to hear.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
thanks guys
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 09:52 PM)Griever Wrote: she was terminally ill with cystic fibrosis, and had been in the hospital since november 13 last year. she was on a ventilator since the saturday after thanksgiving, was on a roto bed, and had a trache (sp?) put in.

its always sad to lose someone close.

But at least she is no longer suffering.
Reply/Quote
Condolences to you and your family.

Sending prayers your way
Reply/Quote
Thoughts and prayers! Sounds like she fought like a champ! May I ask how old she was? CF sucks! Some may or may not know but my daughter has Cystic Fibrosis and this disease scares the piss out of me everyday!
Reply/Quote

Sucks.   Sorry for your loss.  
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 09:46 AM)Cure4CF Wrote: Thoughts and prayers!  Sounds like she fought like a champ!  May I ask how old she was?  CF sucks!  Some may or may not know but my daughter has Cystic Fibrosis and this disease scares the piss out of me everyday!

she was 24

yeah i remember talking to you about it few years back on the old board
Reply/Quote
Condolences....peace and prayers be with you and yours through this difficult journey.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
[Image: Winnie-The-Pooh-Quotes-How-Lucky-I-Am-3.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Sorry for your loss. May her memory be a blessing.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
sorry to hear this.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote