[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 05:05 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks BJ

I mean, we all appreciate what you do and appreciate improving the boards, but I don't think any of us appreciate it THAT much.

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 11:56 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I mean, we all appreciate what you do and appreciate improving the boards, but I don't think any of us appreciate it THAT much.

Ninja

[Image: horny-gif-9.gif]

Mellow
Reply/Quote
Truck is loaded up and ready. Just tell me where to go. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Holic, I just want to say that your new sig is hilarious, but also makes me want to projectile vomit on my screen.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 12:56 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Holic, I just want to say that your new sig is hilarious, but also makes me want to projectile vomit on my screen.

[Image: LJbFano.png?1]

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 11:38 AM)firstand10 Wrote: Thanks to everyone who makes this board so great! I'm 70 yrs.old and sometimes my rambling on here doesn't make much sense! Although my loyalty to the Bengals hasn't changed, it's gettin tougher and tougher to uphold that loyalty!

Do you like to go fishing? We may need to call on you during a game in which we are trailing. LOL. Every week!

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 11:56 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I mean, we all appreciate what you do and appreciate improving the boards, but I don't think any of us appreciate it THAT much.

Ninja

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 02:25 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: LJbFano.png?1]

Ninja

[Image: 34351e3b92e94406706caa0194d64611.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 02:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: [Image: 34351e3b92e94406706caa0194d64611.gif]

[Image: RKZJixX.gif?resize=750%2C501]

Reply/Quote
This thread has taken an odd turn. LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 03:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: This thread has taken an odd turn. LOL

LOL... Sickening! 

Reply/Quote
I was just sitting here thinking, as I listen to the people across the street talk loudly as they get into their vehicle, that I need more tobacco and tubes so I'm going to be going to the tobacco store tomorrow.

Then I started thinking about what if there was a zombie apocalypse or society broke down and there were millions upon millions dead around the world that the first place I would go to is the tobacco store and clean the place out. Tobacco for my own personal use and for trade...it would be very much needed during the end of the world.

I would also need generators and many gallons of both gasoline and diesel and how I would store that for the long term.

From there I started thinking about the show "Diesel Brothers" and how those guys are absolutely nuts.

That got me thinking about how they make the bulk of their money by Internet sales of diesel parts.

That then got me thinking about how the Bengals Board runs slow on my iPad and this thread about moving to a new server.

Now I'm thinking about how bad the Bengals are.

Now I'm thinking about sex.

Now I'm thinking about sex during a zombie apocalypse.

Now I'm thinking about how zombies would reproduce once everyone has been turned.

Now I'm thinking about how cats are only good for target practice.

Now I'm thinking about taking a nap.

I'm going to go take a nap.
Reply/Quote
Hope you have a good nap I guess!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
If you need any assistance, please let me know; my day job I am a software developer (web/backend).
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 03:36 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I was just sitting here thinking, as I listen to the people across the street talk loudly as they get into their vehicle, that I need more tobacco and tubes so I'm going to be going to the tobacco store tomorrow.

Then I started thinking about what if there was a zombie apocalypse or society broke down and there were millions upon millions dead around the world that the first place I would go to is the tobacco store and clean the place out. Tobacco for my own personal use and for trade...it would be very much needed during the end of the world.

I would also need generators and many gallons of both gasoline and diesel and how I would store that for the long term.

From there I started thinking about the show "Diesel Brothers" and how those guys are absolutely nuts.

That got me thinking about how they make the bulk of their money by Internet sales of diesel parts.

That then got me thinking about how the Bengals Board runs slow on my iPad and this thread about moving to a new server.

Now I'm thinking about how bad the Bengals are.

Now I'm thinking about sex.

Now I'm thinking about sex during a zombie apocalypse.

Now I'm thinking about how zombies would reproduce once everyone has been turned.

Now I'm thinking about how cats are only good for target practice.

Now I'm thinking about taking a nap.

I'm going to go take a nap.

Confused
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 05:35 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: How can we help with the costs?

(09-16-2017, 05:41 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: It's all good. I just sold my soul to Mike Brown.  Ninja

Seriously, the ads help to cover the cost. Plus, I would never be comfortable with asking for contributions. You guys are the reason this board exits and continues to grow. I would say that you've more than done your part!

:andy:

Code for turn off your damn ad-blockers and click on the ads every once in awhile.  Ninja Ninja 

In all seriousness, thanks for everything you do and the awesome new home.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 05:05 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Just wanted to let everyone know that we will soon be moving the site to a new host. We will be switching to a cloud environment, which should allow for a lot more growth and security, while also improving the overall speed and load times.

The switch will happen sometime in the next few days, and the site might be down for 1-2 days while the migration and some much needed database work / maintenance take place. Once I have the exact date, I will post an announcement at the top of the site, and on Facebook and Twitter in advance.

Hopefully, everything goes smoothly and we don't any issues. I'm paying some professional web geeks to assist in the transfer. Overall, I think it will be very good for the site in the long term, which is always the goal.

Thanks, BJ

In all seriousness though (the thread was fun to read), I'm not very tech savvy, am I gonna have to change anything on my end to get to the site?  I would be sad to not be able to get on here.  As someone else said it is cathartic more than you may know.  I've gotten used to the set up, and I have everything saved so that all I have to do is click on it and I'm here without even typing in my password.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 02:04 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: In all seriousness though (the thread was fun to read), I'm not very tech savvy, am I gonna have to change anything on my end to get to the site?  I would be sad to not be able to get on here.  As someone else said it is cathartic more than you may know.  I've gotten used to the set up, and I have everything saved so that all I have to do is click on it and I'm here without even typing in my password.

You wont have to do anything, other than wait for the site to go live again. It will be the same url. The migration will most likely start on Friday.

I've also updated the OP, so everyone please read when you get a chance (bolded part).
Reply/Quote
Is the Gameday thread still going to be open for the Packers game? If not where can we all chat about the game. Even though it might be a bad idea for me to be in there amongst my opponents.
Reply/Quote