Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Moving To A New Host
(09-22-2017, 09:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: And...in the process of moving, I accidentally came across the stash under your mattress.  Mellow 

Hilarious

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Wow that was fast. I was expecting it to be down for a day or two.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
So far seems to run a lot smoother from my phone crazy how quick it took
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
I cannot post in Klotsch, MySQL error.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2017, 12:54 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wow that was fast. I was expecting it to be down for a day or two.

Me too.  I was worried that it would be down for tomorrow's Bengal game and I would have no where to vent my frustrations than to the wife, who isn't good at commiserating when the Bengals are self-destructing.  Well done, 'Holic.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I was expecting am apocalyptic site meltdown and withdraw systems for 5 days. I was looking for an active BB Meeting to attend and get a coin? Damn great work. I had shots hurt worse than this. I didn't even know the site went down. Great work!

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2017, 08:27 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I cannot post in Klotsch, MySQL error.

Are you still having this issue? If so, could you copy and paste the error?
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2017, 01:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I was expecting am apocalyptic site meltdown and withdraw systems for 5 days. I was looking for an active BB Meeting to attend and get a coin? Damn great work. I had shots hurt worse than this. I didn't even know the site went down. Great work!

Yeah, still working out a few minor quirks due to reconfiguration issues, but overall it went very smoothly. 

If anyone encounters any MySQL errors, or notices features that aren't working properly, please let me know so that I can get them fixed as soon as possible.
Reply/Quote
That was as smooth as my supple skin.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2017, 02:40 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, still working out a few minor quirks due to reconfiguration issues, but overall it went very smoothly. 

If anyone encounters any MySQL errors, or notices features that aren't working properly, please let me know so that I can get them fixed as soon as possible.

Found a problem. There's no "HarleyDog is King" sticky thread? I know there wasn't one before, but I thought you did an upgrade? Damnit!

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2017, 08:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Found a problem. There's no "HarleyDog is King" sticky thread? I know there wasn't one before, but I thought you did an upgrade? Damnit!

Well, you may not have a thread...but here's a gif especially for you brother...

LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2017, 08:22 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Well, you may not have a thread...but here's a gif especially for you brother...

LOL

LOL. Thats when Brad and I was tailgating together. How did you get this?

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2017, 02:37 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Are you still having this issue? If so, could you copy and paste the error?

It is fixed.  :andy:
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Just noticed that 50,000 of my posts and 100,000 of my rep disappeared. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Just wanted to say the Gameday thread was very smooth today. Much much better than the other server site was on. Kudos for a job well done! Thanks!
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Yea much smoother than it has been
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 05:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just noticed that 50,000 of my posts and 100,000 of my rep disappeared. Mellow

Yeah. About that.

You remember that stash we discovered earlier? Well..............
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:28 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Yeah. About that.

You remember that stash we discovered earlier? Well..............

[Image: tenor.gif]

Reply/Quote
If i try and click on a user name, this is the error i get;

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows FROM bengals_myprofilecomments c, bengals_users u WHERE c.cuid=u.uid A' at line 1Query:SELECT COUNT(*) AS rows FROM bengals_myprofilecomments c, bengals_users u WHERE c.cuid=u.uid AND c.userid='229' ORDER BY c.time DESC
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 03:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If i try and click on a user name, this is the error i get;

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows FROM bengals_myprofilecomments c, bengals_users u WHERE c.cuid=u.uid A' at line 1Query:SELECT COUNT(*) AS rows FROM bengals_myprofilecomments c, bengals_users u WHERE c.cuid=u.uid AND c.userid='229' ORDER BY c.time DESC
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

Me too.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote