Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Updates
Has there been recent changes to the site? The last week it seems whenever I scrolled down the text disappeared and I got the striped background. Earlier today it seemed every thread author had their avatar by their name and when posting this thread it asked for both thread description and desription
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2018, 03:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Has there been recent changes to the site? The last week it seems whenever I scrolled down the text disappeared and I got the striped background. Earlier today it seemed every thread author had their avatar by their name and when posting this thread it asked for both thread description and desription

Sorry for the delayed response brother. 

Yes, the site has had some updates/additions over the last couple of months. The site design has been modified some with a different background and the news feed sidebar on the home page.

We've also added new features like post reactions, auto media embedding and an arcade - which currently has about 100 games.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 10:21 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Sorry for the delayed response brother. 

Yes, the site has had some updates/additions over the last couple of months. The site design has been modified some with a different background and the news feed sidebar on the home page.

We've also added new features like post reactions, auto media embedding and an arcade - which currently has about 100 games.

And a schedule on the front page!  ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote