Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site running slow?
Is anyone else having trouble this morning with the site running really slow, or is it just me? It takes over a minute every time I click on something to get there. I checked, and all other sites I go to are running normal.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Never mind. I did a clean up and a re-start, and now it's running fine.
Reply/Quote
This is a classic case of smelling your own stench before taking a shower.

Reply/Quote
I tried accessing the site a couple times last night as well, and it would not load.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2018, 10:44 AM)treee Wrote: I tried accessing the site a couple times last night as well, and it would not load.

I had that problem too.  It eventually loaded after 2 or 3 minutes.  Weird.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2018, 10:44 AM)treee Wrote: I tried accessing the site a couple times last night as well, and it would not load.

(02-03-2018, 12:45 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I had that problem too.  It eventually loaded after 2 or 3 minutes.  Weird.

You guys aren't imagining this.  I've experienced this odd phenomenon a couple of times.

Like yourselves, I go try other sites, run a quick cleaner and restart.  Sometimes it cures the problem, sometimes it doesn't.  Sometimes, I rationalize that the board might be having troubles.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2018, 03:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You guys aren't imagining this.  I've experienced this odd phenomenon a couple of times.

Sometimes, I rationalize that the board might be having troubles.

Troubles? Dr. Phil couldn’t fix many of us in here!

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2018, 03:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You guys aren't imagining this.  I've experienced this odd phenomenon a couple of times.

Like yourselves, I go try other sites, run a quick cleaner and restart.  Sometimes it cures the problem, sometimes it doesn't.  Sometimes, I rationalize that the board might be having troubles.

If it was during the past week, it was most likely due to the host doing it's scheduled network maintenance. 
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2018, 07:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: If it was during the past week, it was most likely due to the host doing it's scheduled network maintenance. 

Yea it was around 2 or 3 am so the perfect time for some maintenance.
Reply/Quote