Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great news!!! Ross & Eifert cleared to practice
Here's some more great news :) this season looks promising

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/7/28/16056268/bengals-john-ross-tyler-eifert-cleared-practice
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 02:48 PM)Trademark Wrote: Here's some more great news :) this season looks promising

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/7/28/16056268/bengals-john-ross-tyler-eifert-cleared-practice

It is a start. Now say a prayer we have a healthy training camp and preseason. They would not put Gio, Ross or Eifert on the field if current injuries dictated any possibility they would not be ready by week 1.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
While I'm glad eifert appears to be healthy, I couldn't care less about him practicing as I feel he doesn't need it all that much. But Ross being able to get reps is a big deal. Fingers crossed everyone stays healthy!

Reply/Quote
It's been stated multiple times that while John Ross has been cleared to practice, he'll still be limited in practice as he is still trying to fully recover from his shoulder surgery.
But what this tells me is that the Bengals want Ross to be able to participate in practice to some capacity (e.g. running routes) so he can more quickly get up to speed by the time his shoulder is fully healed. And with that, I get the sense the Bengals want to get him onto the field sooner rather than later this year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
1 simple question, what about wjIII or whatever his nickname is?

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 03:28 PM)RASCAL Wrote: 1 simple question, what about wjIII or whatever his nickname is?

I suppose he's good. Wasn't there an uproar when they didn't activate him at the tail end of last year?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 03:36 PM)jason Wrote: I suppose he's good. Wasn't there an uproar when they didn't activate him at the tail end of last year?

Yeah he was ready to go last year...   but due to injuries at RB they activated peerman
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 03:41 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yeah he was ready to go last year...   but due to injuries at RB they activated peerman

I thought Peerman was somehow involved, but I forgot that he missed time last year. I've tried to black last season out.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 03:04 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: While I'm glad eifert appears to be healthy, I couldn't care less about him practicing as I feel he doesn't need it all that much. But Ross being able to get reps is a big deal. Fingers crossed everyone stays healthy!

Completely agree, Eifert should be used very sparingly, dude has been made of glass most of his career.

Need him out there in the Regular season to win a lot of games, best route running red zone threat in the league when healthy.

Fingers crossed!

(07-28-2017, 03:16 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It's been stated multiple times that while John Ross has been cleared to practice, he'll still be limited in practice as he is still trying to fully recover from his shoulder surgery.
But what this tells me is that the Bengals want Ross to be able to participate in practice to some capacity (e.g. running routes) so he can more quickly get up to speed by the time his shoulder is fully healed. And with that, I get the sense the Bengals want to get him onto the field sooner rather than later this year.

Yeah, non contact. That is just fine and i am getting the same hint you are. They want this guy on the field opening day
opening up the Offense with his presence alone. Lots of us feel this is the guy we have always needed on the other side
of AJ Green, a DeSean Jackson type. Except i think John Ross could be better with his smarts and route tree.

And he is faster.

The QB that was throwing to Ross in college was sad man, both him and Dalton are going to have some fun out there.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 03:36 PM)jason Wrote: I suppose he's good. Wasn't there an uproar when they didn't activate him at the tail end of last year?

Core must be good too, no mention of him.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 03:28 PM)RASCAL Wrote: 1 simple question, what about wjIII or whatever his nickname is?

He got a pick 6 on Andy today. Jake Fischer tried to catch him.......He didn't
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Please no injuries.....
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 05:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He got a pick 6 on Andy today. Jake Fischer tried to catch him.......He didn't

thank you, I am real high on this guy!

Reply/Quote