Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skill players surrounding Andy
(07-21-2017, 08:33 PM)Synric Wrote: In the 2015 ones he ranks top 10 2014  in the 20s 2013 low teens...most those lists are more about popularity than actual QB skills.

Sorry youre just hurting your case.

Lol.  I love delusional Cincy Fans.  There are SO many.  
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2017, 08:44 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Lol.  I love delusional Cincy Fans.  There are SO many.  

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-pffs-2015-nfl-quarterback-rankings

2015 Andy Dalton ranks 7 lol. Like I said popularity.

Edit: We get it you don't like Dalton. But you are reaching to make him look bad.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2017, 08:47 PM)Synric Wrote: https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-pffs-2015-nfl-quarterback-rankings

2015 Andy Dalton ranks 7 lol. Like I said popularity.

Hmm.  So he was popular in 2015, but not now? 

You're grasping.  I know it's hard to just accept Cincy Mediocrity.

The one thing Cincy fans are FANTASTIC at - adorning mediocrity and professing it elite    Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2017, 08:49 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Hmm.  So he was popular in 2015, but not now? 

The one thing Cincy fans are FANTASTIC at - adorning mediocrity and professing it elite    Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I form my own judgements from watching games.

2016 Andy Dalton was a huge reason they won 6 games. He had no run game thr kicker missed FGS and extra points his WRs left for huge money. His red zone target Eifert missed half the season and played hurting the rest of it. Gio his check down target goes down. AJ Green his best receiver down. The run defensed leaked like it was a popped balloon.....All the while running for his life. Hell I'm really surprised he won 6 games lololol.

Edit: Forgot The Bengals also had one of the hardest schedules in thr NFL last year...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2017, 08:49 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Hmm.  So he was popular in 2015, but not now? 

That must include you, right?

And...decorating mediocrity? What?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

I will not feed this troll anymore  :andy:
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2017, 11:47 AM)Wyche Wrote: This is what I don't understand either.....on paper, the defense is pretty stacked.  In fact, on paper, the whole team is.....save for the o line.  I wonder where the main problem lies..... Hmm

This will be the season where we say "It only took 50 years!"
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2017, 12:03 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote:
I dont disagree with the concept, but andy dalton doesnt have the arm to do this. 

Accuracy Percentage On 16+ Throws: 44.7% (23rd)

Accuracy Percentage on 20+ Throws: 39.7% (24th)

Bullshit.  Andy hit Green on some bombs before in stride that have been dropped.  This arm strength argument is tired and inaccurate.  Andy has more than enough arm. 
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2017, 11:38 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Bullshit.  Andy hit Green on some bombs before in stride that have been dropped.  This arm strength argument is tired and inaccurate.  Andy has more than enough arm. 

Lol. No. Not BS. But keep your head in the sand.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2017, 11:38 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Bullshit.  Andy hit Green on some bombs before in stride that have been dropped.  This arm strength argument is tired and inaccurate.  Andy has more than enough arm. 

Please join me in not feeding this troll, I have no problem with rational debate but after just a few posts on here,, I have little doubt he is just a Dalton hater regardless of any true meaningful conversation...
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2017, 11:47 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Please join me in not feeding this troll, I have no problem with rational debate but after just a few posts on here,, I have little doubt he is just a Dalton hater regardless of any true meaningful conversation...

I guess every football outlet and professional who ranks dalton in the bottom half of qb rankings is also just trolling.

Lol. Get a grip. This isn't a conspiracy against the bengals or dalton. The NFL and media and reffs are not biased against the bengals. There is no agenda.

When a franchise loses for so long, the fans get desperate. In respect to dalton. He's average. Can be good with amazing supporting cast, can be awful with a great supporting cast too. And he wilts in the spotlight. It's ok. You'll be ok. Haha
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2017, 11:53 AM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: I guess every football outlet and professional who ranks dalton in the bottom half of qb rankings is also just trolling.

Lol. Get a grip. This isn't a conspiracy against the bengals or dalton. The NFL and media and reffs are not biased against the bengals. There is no agenda.

When a franchise loses for so long, the fans get desperate.  In respect to dalton. He's average. Can be good with amazing supporting cast, can be awful with a great supporting cast too. And he wilts in the spotlight.  It's ok.  You'll be ok.  Haha

You mean the same media outlets that were saying Kaepernick was the next big thing at QB? Lol the same Media Outlets that had guys like Josh Freeman Matt Shaub and Josh McCown ranked ahead of Andy....

Sorry if I don't trust their judgement as much as you lol.

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2017, 11:53 AM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: I guess every football outlet and professional who ranks dalton in the bottom half of qb rankings is also just trolling.

When a franchise loses for so long, the fans get desperate.  In respect to dalton. He's average. Can be good with amazing supporting cast, can be awful with a great supporting cast too. And he wilts in the spotlight.  It's ok.  You'll be ok.  Haha

No agenda?  Dalton is average?  Wilts in the spotlight?  Are you trapped in 2011?  

Let's revisit this conversation after a season where he has his TE, a speed merchant opposite AJ Green, but still has a below average offensive line and running game.  Then you can make up new stories to entertain us.  

Oh, and last year with none of those positives, he was an average QB with 4200 yards and just 7 INTs.  If that is average, I will take it every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

He, not I, will make you eat your words this season. Actually, he already did, but will do it again with wins and a championship to show for it because his team won't lose three games due to a kicker that couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. 
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2017, 12:13 PM)Synric Wrote: You mean the same media outlets that were saying Kaepernick was the next big thing at QB? Lol the same Media Outlets that had guys like Josh Freeman Matt Shaub and Josh McCown ranked ahead of Andy....

Sorry if I don't trust their judgement as much as you lol.

Edit: John Claytons reason why Andy isn't higher on the lost in 2012 is epic lol.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/preview12/story/_/id/8295967/nfl-quarterback-rankings-john-clayton-reveals-2012-hierarchy-signal-callers-part-2

2012. Wow. The Reds had the best record in the NL that year. Only half a decade ago.

2012. Lol
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2017, 12:23 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: 2012. Wow.  The Reds had the best record in the NL that year.  Only half a decade ago.

2012. Lol

In 2011 he was saying Josh Freeman was elite lollol.

You think these guys judgements are an better in 2017?

Reply/Quote
Sporting news has him 15th

That's top 50%. I can believe 15th I can also believe 20th
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2017, 12:26 PM)Synric Wrote: In 2011 he was saying Josh Freeman was elite lollol.

You think these guys judgements are an better in 2017?

He and guys like Kaep and RGIII are why I refuse to anoint guys like Dak Preskott after 1 season.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2017, 12:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He and guys like Kaep and RGIII are why I refuse to anoint guys like Dak Preskott after 1 season.

Jesse James. 5th rounder. Right?
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2017, 12:35 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Jesse James. 5th rounder.  Right?

That's all you got, so I'm not surprised you're rolling with it. I made a great post loaded with good points, so I didn't expect you to touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Weak. Just like this troll job.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2017, 12:37 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That's all you got, so I'm not surprised you're rolling with it. I made a great post loaded with good points, so I didn't expect you to touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Weak. Just like this troll job.

No you did not.   In your mind, 'you made a great post'  - I bet it feels good 

Once again - The Bengals, due to Daltons mediocrity - have had to expend a very high # of their #1 and #2 picks on skill players - to surround him with tremendous talent and weapons. 

Despite this, he is still a 15th-20th ranked QB in the NFL by every single media outlet/member/former player/former coach/analyst. 

But, in Bengals LaLa Land, everyone else is wrong, and if you plug your ears and hum loud enough, you can fake that you are right and seek affirmation from other deluded fans

Lol
Reply/Quote