Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skuta + one of K Barth/Aguayo
(08-31-2017, 06:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: This thread is nonsense.  I actually contemplated deleting it, simply on the basis of the idiocy of it's premise..

However, after tonight's game.......
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jake Elliot only made 57% of his preseason FG attempts... I don't know if anyone wants to "trade" for that. haha

In grade school, would you have to re-do the year if you only achieved a 57% success rate?
Reply/Quote
Aguayo is just the most accurate kicker in all of college football history: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/06/a-kicker-yes-a-kicker-leaves-school-early-for-the-draft/?utm_network=facebook&utm_post=4870882&utm_source=FB%20-%20NBC%20Sports&utm_tags=srm%5Bcollege%20football%2Cfootball%5D

But hey, 1 bad year with the lowly buccaneers ruins all of that, right?
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 11:22 PM)PacMan Fever Wrote: Aguayo is just the most accurate kicker in all of college football history: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/06/a-kicker-yes-a-kicker-leaves-school-early-for-the-draft/?utm_network=facebook&utm_post=4870882&utm_source=FB%20-%20NBC%20Sports&utm_tags=srm%5Bcollege%20football%2Cfootball%5D

He's also one of the worst kickers in NFL history?!    Nervous

Jamarcus Russell was a great college QB also.   Hilarious

And, didn't Bullock also win the Lou Groza Award as the best kicker in college football as a senior?
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 11:22 PM)PacMan Fever Wrote: Aguayo is just the most accurate kicker in all of college football history: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/06/a-kicker-yes-a-kicker-leaves-school-early-for-the-draft/?utm_network=facebook&utm_post=4870882&utm_source=FB%20-%20NBC%20Sports&utm_tags=srm%5Bcollege%20football%2Cfootball%5D

LoL  I don't know what to say at this point. Key word, history and certainly not the present. Aguayo was terrible last year and failed again so far in this year's preseason.  I'm not sure how being on a lowly team affected his kicking (a team that had a better 2016 record than the Bengals) but whatever.  If you play fantasy football draft him as your first kicker and see how that works for you.  Wink The NFL has had a ton of players that were some of the best in college and didn't last more than a few years or less in the league.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 10:45 PM)PacMan Fever Wrote: Well, after this last kick, I will literally be sick if Elliott wins the position. And like others have said, there's a reason why Bullocks has bounced around the league - - - he's no good.
So, who would you like to see the team bring in prior to the kicks actually counting??

Bullock has been good enough to stay in the league for a while, Aguayo couldnt cut it after one season. TB only held onto him last year because they drafted him so high. There is no argument you could ever provide that would convince anyone that Robert Aguayo would be a better choice at place kicker than what we currently have on roster. Give it up.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What is it with this sudden man-love over mediocre/poor kickers?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote