Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Slain Officer's family stops NY governor from entering Wake
Johnathan Diller's family confronted NY Governor Hochul today and told her she has blood on her hands and is not welcome. Her weak tough on crime policies contributed to a felon being out on the street, She was warned to stay away, anyone anti police was told to stay away.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/people-heard-clapping-ny-gov-hochul-abruptly-leaves-slain-nypd-officers-wake-after-just-ten-minutes

NY Gov. Kathy Hochul leaves NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller’s wake abruptly after 10 minutes; bystanders clap
The incident came a day after the NYPD Sergeants Benevolent Association President Vincent Vallelong called on anti-police politicians to stay away
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
There is no indication that his family had her removed.

But let’s be real…you would have posted that “governor ignored police death” if she hadn’t gone,

So make up your mind…

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Is there anyone on the internet claiming this guy faked his death and is hiding just so democrats can look bad?
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2024, 11:02 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Is there anyone on the internet claiming this guy faked his death and is hiding just so democrats can look bad?

How would that make democrats look bad?
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2024, 01:06 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: How would that make democrats look bad?

Because, as we've been told, crime only happens because Democrats aren't tough enough on crime?  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
How many officers have been killed in the line of duty since she became gov?

From my understanding this is the first.

Did she pardon the perp or something? Bail him out? Anything less than that makes the right wing politicization of this death absolutely repulsive to me.
Reply/Quote
I remember when my father was dying a good 20+ years earlier than he should have of a radiation resistant form of "not your fault, totally bad luck" cancer that needed stem cell research and I told my republican girlfriend at the time thinking she'd be like "Oh that's terrible, maybe stem cell research is important" and she instead said "That's unfortunate but I still support president Bush and think it should be illegal."  That made me realize I was a moron for thinking other people care about how their policies affect people who aren't them, and sometimes that still doesn't change their mind.

With that being said, if George W Bush would have tried to come to my dad's funeral I would have stopped him and everyone would have clapped.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2024, 07:47 AM)pally Wrote: There is no indication that his family had her removed.

But let’s be real…you would have posted that “governor ignored police death” if she hadn’t gone,

So make up your mind…

Yes, there is evidence provided by friends and family who witnessed it. THE FAMILY ASKED POLITICIANS WHO PROMOTE THE WAR ON POLICE TO STAY AWAY, THAT INCLUDES THE GOVERNOR, MAYOR ADAMS AND THE DA BRAGG.

ADAMS AND BRAGG WERE ALSO TOLD BY THE FAMILY, YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2024, 11:02 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Is there anyone on the internet claiming this guy faked his death and is hiding just so democrats can look bad?

This may be the sickest post I have seen in this forum. 

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2024, 02:18 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: How many officers have been killed in the line of duty since she became gov?

Did she pardon the perp or something? Bail him out? Anything less than that makes the right wing politicization of this death absolutely repulsive to me.

She did nothing to force bail to be enforced. Bragg did nothing to enforce bail. The result is you have a career criminal with 21 arrests, most recent 3 weeks prior to the slain officer's death for illegal gun possession. Why was he given bail? Sadly, this is becoming the norm in cities and states allowing no or little bail.

The illegal immigrant was arrested in NYC, let out with no bail. He left NYC and went to Georgia, then killed Laken (not Lincoln Joe Biden) Riley. Look up all of the crime in NYC like punching women in the face for no reason, guy arrested out on no bail. People getting pushed onto incoming subway trains.

Why no or little bail, not just for first time offenders, but for career criminals? That should disgust you, people being killed, sexually assaulted, robbed and victims of crimes from criminals who should have been in jail. 

Right wing, no it is the family and the police officers extremely upset this death happened and could have been prevented. 

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2024, 02:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This may be the sickest post I have seen in this forum. 

I'm not saying that's what I believe, I'm just saying there are people out there who will believe that people arguably harmed or killed due to political policies are "faking it" in order to make money and/or get their candidates elected.

I'm just pointing out the sad truth of our conspiracy-addled society and you know it.  You can pretend that this is some novel idea, but you know it isn't.  Slay not the messenger. 
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2024, 03:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not saying that's what I believe, I'm just saying there are people out there who will believe that people arguably harmed or killed due to political policies are "faking it" in order to make money and/or get their candidates elected.

I'm just pointing out the sad truth of our conspiracy-addled society and you know it.  You can pretend that this is some novel idea, but you know it isn't.  Slay not the messenger. 

All cops are paid actors? 131(16)1? ACAPA?
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2024, 03:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not saying that's what I believe, I'm just saying there are people out there who will believe that people arguably harmed or killed due to political policies are "faking it" in order to make money and/or get their candidates elected.

I'm sure they can get a fully trained cast of crisis actors from the same place they find the "victims" of mass shootings.  The conspiracy theorists know all about that

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2024, 02:18 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: How many officers have been killed in the line of duty since she became gov?

Speaking as someone in the profession I can assure you of a few things.  We take our job very seriously.  We want to help the law abiding citizen and prevent them from being victimized by criminals.  We want to remove criminals from the street and ensure they cannot victimize more people.  If a politician directly impedes those things then we hold them accountable for the result.  Hochul is a soft on crime POS, like much of the Democratic party.  She enables criminal conduct, and hinders law enforcement, by her words and her deeds.  While we, like anyone, take the death of one of our own more personally, we are not blind to the suffering of the average citizen due to these policies.  I recently recounted a conversation I had with the family of a murder victim who were incensed that the perpetrator was out on house arrest (they subsequently absconded).  They were devastated, as was I.  Proactive policing is difficult to impossible, so the ability to prevent a criminal from committing more crime is often as much as we can hope for.  Thanks to the Dems and their policies we usually don't even have that anymore.

In the over twenty years I have done this job I have never seen people more despondent and demoralized.  People who genuinely care who see their good, hard work flushed down the toilet in the name of "progressive" politics.  Try talking to a rape victim and explain how their attacker got off with probation instead of a prison sentence after the "progressive" DA's office allowed them to plea out to a far lesser crime.  You guys don't know what you don't know.  Whether the ignorance is willful or not is the only question left to answer.

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2024, 05:40 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Speaking as someone in the profession I can assure you of a few things.  We take our job very seriously.  We want to help the law abiding citizen and prevent them from being victimized by criminals.  We want to remove criminals from the street and ensure they cannot victimize more people.  If a politician directly impedes those things then we hold them accountable for the result.  Hochul is a soft on crime POS, like much of the Democratic party.  She enables criminal conduct, and hinders law enforcement, by her words and her deeds.  While we, like anyone, take the death of one of our own more personally, we are not blind to the suffering of the average citizen due to these policies.  I recently recounted a conversation I had with the family of a murder victim who were incensed that the perpetrator was out on house arrest (they subsequently absconded).  They were devastated, as was I.  Proactive policing is difficult to impossible, so the ability to prevent a criminal from committing more crime is often as much as we can hope for.  Thanks to the Dems and their policies we usually don't even have that anymore.

In the over twenty years I have done this job I have never seen people more despondent and demoralized.  People who genuinely care who see their good, hard work flushed down the toilet in the name of "progressive" politics.  Try talking to a rape victim and explain how their attacker got off with probation instead of a prison sentence after the "progressive" DA's office allowed them to plea out to a far lesser crime.  You guys don't know what you don't know.  Whether the ignorance is willful or not is the only question left to answer.

I guess explaining to the rape victim how the rich guy grabbing her by the p+++Y is now POTUS, so that makes it is easier? And how you guys (LEOs) went ahead and instead taking all the accusations and actions seriously went ahead and voted for him anyways... I bet that makes them feel great.

And then you can go on to explain to the people how those involved in ransacking and terrorizing our capitol to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power to the people most of us just cast a vote for... Just pretend that didn't happen. K cool. Bye!! vote R. And only be afraid of the crime we cry wolf about.

I'm not buying the forced fear. Trying to make us bow down and make it appear the pu$$y grabber and his party is our only hope to law and order. It's a load of shit. And quite fankly why you feel attacked in your profession. Self reflection would do wonders maybe.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2024, 12:52 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote:  I guess explaining to the rape victim how the rich guy grabbing her by the p+++Y is now POTUS, so that makes it is easier? And how you guys (LEOs) went ahead and instead taking all the accusations and actions seriously went ahead and voted for him anyways... I bet that makes them feel great.

He said she said, I think some of those accusations were over blown, and the timing is definitely questionable. 
That's an argument of another thread though.

(03-31-2024, 12:52 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: And then you can go on to explain to the people how those involved in ransacking and terrorizing our capitol to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power to the people most of us just cast a vote for...  Just pretend that didn't happen. K cool. Bye!! vote R. And only be afraid of the crime we cry wolf about.

In the famous words of another, Those that "ransacked and terrorized our capital" were grown ass adults making their own decisions. 

(03-31-2024, 12:52 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I'm not buying the forced fear. Trying to make us bow down and make it appear the pu$$y grabber and his party is our only hope to law and order. It's a load of shit. And quite fankly why you feel attacked in your profession. Self reflection would do wonders maybe.

Well out of the two shitty options..... and both have been POTUS so we've seen what each is about.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2024, 12:52 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote:  I guess explaining to the rape victim how the rich guy grabbing her by the p+++Y is now POTUS, so that makes it is easier? And how you guys (LEOs) went ahead and instead taking all the accusations and actions seriously went ahead and voted for him anyways... I bet that makes them feel great.

Your false equivalencies are getting worse.  Also, this one is in particularly bad taste.

Quote:And then you can go on to explain to the people how those involved in ransacking and terrorizing our capitol to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power to the people most of us just cast a vote for...  Just pretend that didn't happen. K cool. Bye!! vote R. And only be afraid of the crime we cry wolf about.

I'm not buying the forced fear. Trying to make us bow down and make it appear the pu$$y grabber and his party is our only hope to law and order. It's a load of shit. And quite fankly why you feel attacked in your profession. Self reflection would do wonders maybe.

Listen to Michael.

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952u5qmrrjx8oy0gz59cnp...w.gif&ct=g]

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2024, 05:40 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Speaking as someone in the profession I can assure you of a few things.  We take our job very seriously.  We want to help the law abiding citizen and prevent them from being victimized by criminals.  We want to remove criminals from the street and ensure they cannot victimize more people.  If a politician directly impedes those things then we hold them accountable for the result.  Hochul is a soft on crime POS, like much of the Democratic party.  She enables criminal conduct, and hinders law enforcement, by her words and her deeds.  While we, like anyone, take the death of one of our own more personally, we are not blind to the suffering of the average citizen due to these policies.  I recently recounted a conversation I had with the family of a murder victim who were incensed that the perpetrator was out on house arrest (they subsequently absconded).  They were devastated, as was I.  Proactive policing is difficult to impossible, so the ability to prevent a criminal from committing more crime is often as much as we can hope for.  Thanks to the Dems and their policies we usually don't even have that anymore.

Some of the plea bargains I see just watching true crime or even a show like court can are mind boggling. The number of people who get murder one down to manslaughter is criminal. These aren’t 50/50 cases. I understand you can’t have trials for every case, but you do for the big ones before you drop a charge that far. One case I saw, the guy had five charges with rape being the biggest. They dropped the rape and he pled to the four misdemeanors. I mean wtf?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote