Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slater And Freiermuth
(03-26-2021, 12:46 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So you are critical of him not playing but ok.og Chase and Sewell not playing?? And I watched him play and I agree with many of those that evaluate him, best guard in draft and worth a top 10 pick..

He probably will be a guard in the NFL. I agree with the others about the short arm thing,I've heard enough of them guys coming here,I think Fischer was one of them then price. I don't see the bengals drafting a guard at 5. 
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 12:46 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So you are critical of him not playing but ok.og Chase and Sewell not playing?? And I watched him play and I agree with many of those that evaluate him, best guard in draft and worth a top 10 pick..

Everyone who didn’t play has an asterisk next to their name. It’s the ones who didn’t play, are lacking obvious physical measurements that tend to correlate to success, are making a position change, don’t have top 5 film, and play a non premium position who I am really worried about drafting at 5.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 01:59 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Everyone who didn’t play has an asterisk next to their name. It’s the ones who didn’t play, are lacking obvious physical measurements that tend to correlate to success, are making a position change, don’t have top 5 film, and play a non premium position who I am really worried about drafting at 5.

I am being rough on Slater. But like I said that’s because him at 5 is my nightmare scenario.

I’d hop right on the bandwagon like the homer I am if we draft him. From what I have seen he is solid. Nothing flashy. Not murdering people with pancakes like I would prefer. But he gets in the way of guys and gets them blocked.
Reply/Quote