Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleepers
What late round fantasy pick is going to make you look like a Fantasy superhero?  Here's a few players I'm going to looking out for later in the draft. 

QB- Derek Carr, Teddy Bridgewater
RB- David Johnson, David Cobb, Tevin Coleman (all rookie RB's)
WR- Marvin Jones, Tyler Lockett, Cole Beasley

Who do you guys have your eyes on for sleepers late in the draft?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 12:55 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: What late round fantasy pick is going to make you look like a Fantasy superhero?  Here's a few players I'm going to looking out for later in the draft. 

I wish I knew.  I had the earliest draft in history (the night Jordy Nelson went down...he was drafted).  I have the weakest RBs in the history of this dumbass game.  Which sucks because I'm fairly stacked everywhere else (Romo, Tannehill, Gronk, Antonio Brown, Amari Cooper, Witten, Steve Smith, Sammy Watkins, Carolina D). 

I was enjoying a lil drink and smoke when we did it and noticed I didn't have a single RB in the mid rounds.  I was able to pick up CJ Spiller (out til maybe week 3) off waivers.  I have Woodhead, Joique Bell, and Marcus Murphy healthy.  Tre Mason also hurt.  So if you know of any other RB sleepers.... Please advise.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 12:55 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: What late round fantasy pick is going to make you look like a Fantasy superhero?  Here's a few players I'm going to looking out for later in the draft. 

David Johnson from Arizona definitely looks like a good late round sleeper.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 05:44 PM)jason Wrote: I wish I knew.  I had the earliest draft in history (the night Jordy Nelson went down...he was drafted).  I have the weakest RBs in the history of this dumbass game.  Which sucks because I'm fairly stacked everywhere else (Romo, Tannehill, Gronk, Antonio Brown, Amari Cooper, Witten, Steve Smith, Sammy Watkins, Carolina D). 

I was enjoying a lil drink and smoke when we did it and noticed I didn't have a single RB in the mid rounds.  I was able to pick up CJ Spiller (out til maybe week 3) off waivers.  I have Woodhead, Joique Bell, and Marcus Murphy healthy.  Tre Mason also hurt.  So if you know of any other RB sleepers.... Please advise.

Bell was practicing earlier this week right? Should be really solid and even if you buy into the Abdullah hype Bell is still the goal line RB.

Few Sleepers I can think of :

David Cobb RB Tenn - HC mentioned he had earned some first team carries in the preseason but we really don't know how this RB situation turns out.

David Johnson RB Arizona - This is probably my favorite player to target late at RB. Went 13 for 61 on the ground and 2 for 15 receiving against SD then took a step back going for -2 yards on the ground but had 40 yards receiving.  The guy has some talent and can be a threat running or catching the ball out of the backfield, has the size to be an every down RB(6'1 224) and is #2 behind a guy who has shown he can't stay healthy. I think Johnson gets his touches whether Ellington plays or not, they tried something similar to the Bengals and Gio in Ellingtons 2nd year and he couldn't stay healthy, he just isn't an every down RB.

Matt Jones RB Washington - Alfred Morris has seen a decrease in his numbers every year he has played in the NFL and barely hit 1000 this year. If Morris Struggles to start the year or has an injury he might not get the starting job back, especially since he is in a contract year and the Redskins might be looking elsewhere for the future. Jones in the preseason has averaged almost 7 YPC and has look pretty good overall. 

Jonas Gray RB New England - Ok not a sleeper but if you need a guy to fill in week 1 this is probably a really solid option, I am all for the stay away from Patriots RBs but with Blount out week 1 Gray could come in a do some damage against a pretty week Steelers D. DeAngelo Williams is in this category as well for the first 2 games if he is still around.

Then of course you could try and grab a couple handcuffs in case a starter goes down. Ronnie Hillman, Kniles Davis, Buck Allen are solid guy to look at off the top of my head but Im sure plenty more good options in this category.
Reply/Quote

WR- Ty Montgomery

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 05:44 PM)jason Wrote: So if you know of any other RB sleepers.... Please advise.

If Run DMC is still available he has huge upside.

Whoever gets the backup job in Indy (Ballard, Boom)
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote