Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleeping
I went to buy a new matress and the guy told me if your a side sleeper buy a softer mattress, an on your back or stomach sleeper buy a firmer one.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Being a former addict I could tell ya the really GOOD drugs that'll make you wanna sleep anywhere, any time.. I even know of some drugs that'll let you sleep permanently, but unfortunately they're generally illegal n stuff..people tend to kind of die n stuff..
I used to take lots of methadone. Man..that stuff can make you sleep through just about anything until you build a tolerance to it then it only constipates you really bad.. I strongly suggest avoiding them all. Just work hard (hard, physical labor), eat healthy and get up early and come night time you'll sleep..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm a multi position sleeper, because my back/shoulders hurt all night after sleeping in one position more than about 30 minutes, so I'm constantly changing positions. I have a sleep number side sleeper memory foam pillow that works well as a back sleeper pillow if you flip it and use it upside down. They've also come out with this now... you should get it and let us know how it works....

https://medcline.com/pages/shoulder-pain-relief-system/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=search-branded&gclsrc=aw.ds&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvYudtKOw8AIVRmtvBB32Sgs0EAAYASAAEgKrlPD_BwE
Reply/Quote
I woke up to an all day arthritis attack a few days ago. Almost every joint in my body hurt for a day.. Next day I was right back to work.. Legs still hurt, but I can't do the work I do sitting down.. Sleep is still my favorite occupation.. Dreaming is entertainment.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote