Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smack Talk Scoreboard....
(11-08-2015, 10:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: It worked like you'd imagine.  When the Bengals won they "scored".  Until sometime in 2006 when they lost more than they won and it mysteriously got taken down.   Smirk

Coincidentally enough, right around the same time I was given a long term hiatus... Wink

Well....sorta....

Speaking of which, I miss Joefromflo. I take it he never came back?
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Is this like when Chad Johnson compared the Steelers / Bengals to black & white / color television?

That was a decade ago and my memory is foggy.  Mellow

It worked like you'd imagine.  When the Bengals won they "scored".  Until sometime in 2006 when they lost more than they won and it mysteriously got taken down.   Smirk

Ahhhhh. Thanks for the explanation.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:07 PM)johnstownsteel Wrote: I think you're sadly mistaken my friend.  I've posted a/o visited these boards since the beginning. Watching you guys meltdown time and time again after high expectations was never a figment of my imagination throughout the years. To be honest, its the reason I came back. With an 8-0 start I figured this years edition of the "Bengal implosion" will be epic. Not something I really wanted to miss...

I'm sorry we're going to disappoint you this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:58 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm sorry we're going to disappoint you this season.

In all my years, neither the Bengals nor their fans have ever let me down.  Vegas wouldn't even know how to handle the odds of that ever happening.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:07 PM)johnstownsteel Wrote: I think you're sadly mistaken my friend.  I've posted a/o visited these boards since the beginning. Watching you guys meltdown time and time again after high expectations was never a figment of my imagination throughout the years. To be honest, its the reason I came back. With an 8-0 start I figured this years edition of the "Bengal implosion" will be epic. Not something I really wanted to miss...

The Bengals almost took the division last season when they were as injury riddled as the steelers are this season.  No way the steelers will pull off the same feat this season. I think the melt down you are looking for is coming from your own team.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 12:36 AM)Beaker Wrote: The Bengals almost took the division last season when they were as injury riddled as the steelers are this season.  No way the steelers will pull off the same feat this season. I think the melt down you are looking for is coming from your own team.

The subtle difference being did they lose an all pro RB and a future HOF QB to injury in the same season?

No?

Carry on...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:11 PM)johnstownsteel Wrote: I received the banhammer sometime around 2006. Even then I don't believe "dork" was considered grade A smack. Purely speculating tho...

Banhammers carry over.. get lost dork.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 08:32 AM)GMDino Wrote: The subtle difference being did they lose an all pro RB and a future HOF QB to injury in the same season?

No?

Carry on...

They lost a Pro Bowl WR, a future Pro Bowl TE, their #2 WR, Their starting RT, their Pro Bowl DT was fresh off an ACL tear, had a rookie C, and went into the playoffs with a third string TE, and a third string RB as their third WR.

In other words, just as many significant injuries, if not more, than the steelers have this season.

Carry on.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 12:28 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Banhammers carry over.. get lost dork.

Not sure exactly what I said for you to think I care but.... uhh....ok.
Reply/Quote