Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darnold out with Mono..
So, if the Browns don't absolutely crush the flailing Jets, then they are just as sorry as they ever were. Mellow

https://sports.yahoo.com/jets-qb-sam-darnold-diagnosed-with-mono-ruled-out-for-monday-game-against-browns-145413924.html
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 12:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, if the Browns don't absolutely crush the flailing Jets, then they are just as sorry as they ever were. Mellow

https://sports.yahoo.com/jets-qb-sam-darnold-diagnosed-with-mono-ruled-out-for-monday-game-against-browns-145413924.html

But all the Browns have VD, Sunset.

So.......
Reply/Quote
Darnold getting mono like...

[Image: tumblr_lxnxhy0rJb1qk10i8o1_500.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
What is this guy...15 or something?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 03:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Darnold getting mono like...

[Image: tumblr_lxnxhy0rJb1qk10i8o1_500.gif]

Alright alright...

Anyway; I'm surprised it wasn't the sports media who came down with mononucleosis they way they were kissing Baker Hayseed, and his sorry band of overrated misfits' asses all off-season.

The Browns are about to get embarrassed again... This time on national TV.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 05:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What is this guy...15 or something?

No... That's the over/under for Cleveland this week.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 07:48 PM)jason Wrote: No... That's the over/under for Cleveland this week.

Oh damn. I thought it was Baker's IQ. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 07:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Oh damn. I thought it was Baker's IQ. 

The number of ints he's thrown his last two starts.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 07:52 PM)jason Wrote: The number of ints he's thrown his last two starts.

Wasn't it the number of penalties they had last game?

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 08:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wasn't it the number of penalties they had last game?

Actually I think it was 18... Poorly coached, poorly run franchise.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 09:17 PM)jason Wrote: Actually I think it was 18... Poorly coached, poorly run franchise.

ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
Looking forward to see the game tonight, pretty sure WE have became the Browns but maybe not just yet, but after yesterday , maybe so. Not totally unexpected by me at least. Still, I gotta say it feels great to look at that sideline and not see Marvin clapping.
Reply/Quote
"I once thought I had mono for a whole year. Turns out, I was just really bored."
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 08:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wasn't it the number of penalties they had last game?

No that was the average penalty yards that they were assessed. 
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 04:54 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: No that was the average penalty yards that they were assessed. 

Oh. I thought it was the number of years since they last had a winning season. 

Reply/Quote
Cleveland playing like the Steelers and had 3 personal fouls roughing Simien until they knocked him out. Baker better be careful the rest of the game because someone is going to try to retaliate. And there went a Cleveland receiver....ouch.
Reply/Quote