Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small govenment / Free market
Eh, not so much.

[Image: trump-order.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
"enemy"

Is he finally going to make his products in the USA and those from Ivanka ?

Just kidding.

BTW, calling the president of a 1,7 billion people market your enemy is quite an art of the deal.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

He's "ordering" American companies? Who does he think he is? A dictator or something? LOL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I think he had SPY puts expiring at 4 o'clock today and needed to tank the market.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(08-23-2019, 05:21 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I think he had SPY puts expiring at 4 o'clock today and needed to tank the market.

Oh him and his buddies are probably loving it.  Buy low sell high and all that.
He's becoming increasingly erratic and unhinged as the economy does not go his way.

His handlers and apologist will desperately say he was joking. He'll likely say he is not and they will likely respond again that he is.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-23-2019, 06:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He's becoming increasingly erratic and unhinged as the economy does not go his way.

His handlers and apologist will desperately say he was joking. He'll likely say he is not and they will likely respond again that he is.

The economy has been going his way except when he Tweet about tariffs. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Someone should really dig into investments from his sons and family. Dumbass moves the markets almost every day with his dipshitness.

You could make bank if you knew what TweeterInChief was going to punch out.....
--------------------------------------------------------

(08-27-2019, 04:13 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Someone should really dig into investments from his sons and family.   Dumbass moves the markets almost every day with his dipshitness.

You could make bank if you knew what TweeterInChief was going to punch out.....

Spot on.

I don't think he is as stupid as some of the things he says seem. But I do think he is greedy and self-centered enough to do something like that.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]