Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smith misses Friday Practice....probably out for Mon
With or Without Smith, you don't want to be in 3rd and long against Watt and Company....they either get a sack or force an interception.....You have to run at least 50 % of the time and gain yards rushing doing it.  A good game by Gio and Hill should cut down a little on the pass rush and avoid those 3rd and 10's or 3rd and 20's. We can't have those and win this one, no matter who plays right tackle.....I think we win and go to 9-0 in THE JUNGLE. We have a pretty good D Line ourselves.   Watt is a monster, but so are Atkins and Dunlap. ...This could look like a defensive Steelers / Bengals game. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
That hit must of been worse than it looked.
Reply/Quote
Smith has always missed alot of time with any injury he gets. Heck, he couldn't get on the field with those foot issues for like two years. Then he gets hurt last season too. Anyone else still mad we drafted 2 OTs with our first two picks this year? I say let Smith walk at the end of his contract and use that money to sign others that we need more.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 05:23 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: That hit must of been worse than it looked.

Is hat Hill in the background? Lmao, took awhile for me to see it with hot Tracy there...

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 05:46 PM)Beaker Wrote: Smith has always missed alot of time with any injury he gets. Heck, he couldn't get on the field with those foot issues for like two years. Then he gets hurt last season too. Anyone else still mad we drafted 2 OTs with our first two picks this year? I say let Smith walk at the end of his contract and use that money to sign others that we need more.

I agree 100%. Smith seems to be hurt a lot and he should not be re-signed after the draft you mentioned. The Bengals drafted intelligently for the future.
Reply/Quote
I've always been down on Smith because of injuries. He just always seems to be hurt. Now I know that is a bit of an exaggeration, but we all over embellish on guys we really like or really don't like. The problem with Smith is that he is quality when healthy. I feel the team could move on from him and be fine, but I know it would aggravate the shit out of me to watch him sign elsewhere and never miss a snap and hear about how he's the best RT in the league.

The team did well in drafting Fisher and OhmygodIcan'trememberhowtospellhislastname. If they could bring Winston back on vet minimum deal coupled with the 2 youngsters, I think the Bengals would be fine moving on from Smith.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 01:12 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: You say quick passes and I keep visualizing the playoff game when Watt snagged a quick throw out of the air and ran it back for 6. He's a smart player and he will figure out what we are doing eventually. I think our WR's are by far better than their secondary. Challenge them deep.

Well we were dumb enough to start Mike McGlynn so we asked for that.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote