Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snacks!
Schefter just reported that Damon Harrison has decided to play this season and has a visit scheduled with Seattle, but has also been contacted by Bears, Packers aaaaaaand Bengals.

Not sure Seattle let’s him leave town, but he would definitely be a nice rotation, run stopper next to Reader.
Reply/Quote
If I were him the bengals would be my last choice of those teams.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 12:29 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: If I were him the bengals would be my last choice of those teams.

If the goal is to win a ring, SEA and GB would definitely be priority over CIN.
CHI is probably more appealing to many over CIN due to it's size.
CIN would have to probably offer a multi-year deal or at least a much higher salary for this year in order to sign him.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 12:25 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Schefter just reported that Damon Harrison has decided to play this season and has a visit scheduled with Seattle, but has also been contacted by Bears, Packers aaaaaaand Bengals.

Not sure Seattle let’s him leave town, but he would definitely be a nice rotation, run stopper next to Reader.

Would definitely be the guy we need, but agree with others that we would have to offer Snacks a pretty good contract for him
to come here over Seattle and the Packers
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 12:33 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If the goal is to win a ring, SEA and GB would definitely be priority over CIN.
CHI is probably more appealing to many over CIN due to it's size.
CIN would have to probably offer a multi-year deal or at least a much higher salary for this year in order to sign him.

Agreed.

Seattle doesnt have cap space so he wont make alot but has a chance at a ring. One plus about the situation is that this means even if the Bengals dont sign Harrison a young NT will likely hit the waiver wire.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I think Seattle might be the place for the most playing time, too. Just reading about the injuries on their d-line and I thought we had it bad.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
SIGN A FN O LINEMAN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 06:52 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: SIGN A FN O LINEMAN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Daniels played with him in Detroit...so..maybe theres an in with him. 
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 06:52 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: SIGN A FN O LINEMAN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Sure.  Sign an OLineman to play DT.  Brilliant!
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 08:24 PM)McC Wrote: Sure.  Sign an OLineman to play DT.  Brilliant!

I think he is saying that an O-lineman is needed more than a DT and not sure I agree right now...
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 08:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think he is saying that an O-lineman is needed more than a DT and not sure I agree right now...

Well, that could probably go in one of the multiple OLine threads.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 08:30 PM)McC Wrote: Well, that could probably go in one of the multiple OLine threads.

Yes it could and DT is as thin as OL right now in my eyes. Reader cannot just be on the field all damn game.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 12:25 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Schefter just reported that Damon Harrison has decided to play this season and has a visit scheduled with Seattle, but has also been contacted by Bears, Packers aaaaaaand Bengals.

Mmm snacks...

Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Not trying to be negative but this actually makes me feel worse about the Geno Atkins situation
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote