Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Snapcountgate
Bruce Arians slams the Bengals...

"they have a history of mimicking snap counts"...

Whatever Bruce. I don't see us getting false start calls enough to warrant such attach  on the players character.

Only one thing worse than a sore loser....... A sore winner.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
They have to say this stuff because they're self conscious that the game was handed to them on a silver platter by the refs.
Reply/Quote
Gee Bruce...there is a history then why havne't we seen this before? We're not takling something as obscure as possibly deflated a football, we're talking about football players yelling with the referee and offensive players right there.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 04:21 PM)jj22 Wrote: Bruce Arians slams the Bengals...

Whatever Bruce. I don't see us getting false start calls enough to warrant such attach  on the players character.

this is probly the first ive ever heard of us having a history of this... If there was history of it... well where is it?
Reply/Quote
Remember he is a Steelers at heart. That's all that needs to be said about that dude.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Bruce Arians lost by 12 to Landry Jones. He can eat a bag of dicks.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 05:18 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Bruce Arians lost by 12 to Landry Jones. He can eat a bag of dicks.

This X1,000.  Hilarious 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Idc about this issue at all I'm more worried about our play calling and pass protection. I think with pacman back our secondary will recover
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Snapcountgate lmao these gates are getting out of hand. Jiminey crickets
Reply/Quote
*Casual NFL fan*

"huh, this fits the narrative well."
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 06:10 PM)Helldog Wrote: Snapcountgate lmao these gates are getting out of hand. Jiminey crickets

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
When you're winning, you tend to get smack-talked like this. And I'm fine with it.
Reply/Quote
GET SET, SET, SET....

Lol @ Peko
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

I didn't know were known for this. Sorta like last year when Indy said NE was known for deflated balls. If it's so "known" then where's the history of flags?

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 06:19 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Very weird... In the exact moment i scrolled to this exact post, Sheldon--from the big bang theory--was saying "an appropriate name for a cricket? Jiminy."

Shocked

What are the odds? He just said Jiminy again as i was typing this post.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I say Jiminy Cricket at least once daily, so ...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
According to NFLPenalties.com, the Bengals were 10th in benefitting from false start penalties in 2009 & 13th in 2014. Other than that (since 2009), they have been squarely in the middle of the pack or near the bottom. If they have a history of doing this, then they've been pretty bad at it.
Reply/Quote

Yeah, those Bengals are so clever, the douchebag you playing QB for your team used to take a knee on hard counts, even when the other team didn't jump.  They are just so creative!  

STFU, Bruce and Carson...enjoy your regular season success.  Palmer will suck balls in the playoffs and you will be one and done.  Dalton will have the Bengals in the AFC title game in New England and that will be the real Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote

Where the eff is this history? Im pretty sure this is the first we are ever hearing of this.... Nice try Bruce but youre a dumbass. If theres any team I want to play in the SB its this one. What a perfect scenario.. Palmer finally gets to the Superbowl only to get his ass handed to him by the team that drafted him, and he quit his way out of.
Reply/Quote
Palmer will NOT make the Super Bowl
Reply/Quote