Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow During the Game
If you live in Cincy, you see the snow. This same system will hit Buffalo right at game time.

I am a bit worried. Allen's legs in the snow could be the difference. Definitely an advantage for them.

We do have a VERY good quick passing game, so that could be beneficial for us.

Just not ideal weather conditions.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:43 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: If you live in Cincy, you see the snow. This same system will hit Buffalo right at game time.

I am a bit worried. Allen's legs in the snow could be the difference. Definitely an advantage for them.

Feel like the Allen run will be a good weapon in the snow just in case Buffalo doesn’t want to risk handoffs. This also is extra bad for our offense noting our reliance on the pass and total lack of run game.

If it snows too much there will be no pass game to be had and that’s scary because i don’t think we can just expect another Panthers game
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Not good at all when your best player is the QB and you need him to be on time. The snow will slow down receivers big time.

Another thing to consider, although maybe not a big deal, the Bengals are wearing all white uni's. If it's snowing hard like it is here now it could make kind of blend in with the conditions. Not sure who it would benefit, if anyone. Wouldn't hurt if Allen didn't see a couple of our defensive guys in coverage lol.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
snow is normally advantage offense.. WRs know where they are going, it then end both teams are playing the same conditions , not really any major advantage plus totals do not look high and wind will be less than 10 mph throughout the game..
Reply/Quote
Total accumulations of about an inch with light winds. I think we're gonna be okay. It's time for Mixon to have a good game and stop falling down!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
If it's snowing like it is in Louisville, it is a very wet snow. The ball will be slippery. Allen will cough it up.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:50 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Not good at all when your best player is the QB and you need him to be on time.  The snow will slow down receivers big time.

Another thing to consider, although maybe not a big deal, the Bengals are wearing all white uni's.  If it's snowing hard like it is here now it could make kind of blend in with the conditions.  Not sure who it would benefit, if anyone.  Wouldn't hurt if Allen didn't see a couple of our defensive guys in coverage lol.

Who the ***** ideas was it to wear the all white uniforms in the snow? Gotta be kidding me. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:56 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Total accumulations of about an inch with light winds.  I think we're gonna be okay.  It's time for Mixon to have a good game and stop falling down!

One inch accumulation is not bad at all. It's currently dumping here in Cincy - I thought they were going to get the same thing. 
Reply/Quote
Snow, we can't have that. It's not safe. Better move the game to Monday at a neutral site. I suggest Nippert Stadium as the neutral site. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Yeah a neutral site would have made sense given the circumstances last time they played.

That said, they have to play in the snow too. It’ll come down to which defense plays better.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 11:01 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Who the ***** ideas was it to wear the all white uniforms in the snow? Gotta be kidding me. 

A) they are wearing orange helmets B)it's an inch, not a blizzard
Reply/Quote
This helps us. Allen is the worst QB in the league as of late when it comes to ball security a slippery surface and ball probably results in at least one fumble.
Reply/Quote
I don't think the weather will change what we do on offense
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:56 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Total accumulations of about an inch with light winds. I think we're gonna be okay. It's time for Mixon to have a good game and stop falling down!

He falls down when it’s 90 degrees and sunny.

If we go to the run more, we need Perine. Runs harder.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 11:59 AM)Whacked Wrote: He falls down when it’s 90 degrees and sunny.

If we go to the run more, we need Perine.  Runs harder.

Yeah, but Mixon is niftier and faster.  If they bite on one of his 3 cuts at the LOS he could leave everybody in the dust.   Cant wait to watch this game,  They have most of the advantages,  but you can never count this team out.
Reply/Quote
Buffalo is a big play team AKA Bengals from last year... this has to hurt them a little bit?

Obviously Allen ball security is not great but watch him play no turnover ball in crap weather be just our luck
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 11:59 AM)Whacked Wrote: He falls down when it’s 90 degrees and sunny.

If we go to the run more, we need Perine.  Runs harder.

I agree.  50-60 passes I don't think is a recipe for winning.  Let Carman, Sharping and Adeniji get out there and hit somebody.  Need to be physical and just take this game from the Bills.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:43 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: If you live in Cincy, you see the snow. This same system will hit Buffalo right at game time.

right now the worst of this system is expected to miss Orchard Park to the south.  Luckily as of now there aren't a lot of winds that may cause it to change course but of course there is still too many hours to go before game time

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:56 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Total accumulations of about an inch with light winds.  I think we're gonna be okay.  It's time for Mixon to have a good game and stop falling down!

They said 1-3" here overnight and we got a little more than 3" in Dayton.  I can't help but wonder if Buffalo won't get the same.  Should be interesting.  
Reply/Quote
I am looking forward to watching the rare and elusive White Bengals Tigers frolicking in the snow while hunting Buffalo today
Reply/Quote