Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Snowflake Bengals Fans
“Paul Alexander is among the league’s best offensive line coaches.”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Leveon Bell patience
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to buy those cool new jerseys n stuff..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2017, 03:04 PM)grampahol Wrote: Can't wait to buy those cool new jerseys n stuff..

Color Rush...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown
Marvin Lewis
Steelers

Reply/Quote
The front office let's interior lineman graduate.
Pacman, Laffell, Vincent Rey
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Radio talk " On a tough day to be a Bengals fan".
Reply/Quote
We have to keep Marv because the 90's.  Cry  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
Why won't the League let them wear white helmets?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Anytime that Packers fan mopes around here about how terrible it is to watch a second losing season in over 20 years I get super triggered.
Reply/Quote
Injury settlements.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Marvin to GM

I'd stick up for Burfict if he was a better player (What??)

I miss Brandon Tate

Maybe Hill really doesn't have a problem?

Andy Dalton isn't a leader here. Carson Palmer was.

Chad Johnson was/is overrated.

Eifert could have been a HOFer... if he wasn't always hurt.

The list goes on and on... Whatever
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2017, 01:28 PM)upstateBengal Wrote: "I see better than I hear" is all well and good for coach Lewis, but don't use it to evaluate his decision making. John Ross is a case in point. ML can make all the excuses he wants, but the fact is this kid has not been given a valid chance to learn what he can do in real speed game situations. Its a developmental year, so "do your job" and develop the talent coach!

are you suggesting marvin is the WR coach?      

^^Ross was hurt missed a lot of practices

Gotta practice to learn the plays

Gotta learn the plays to Play.
Reply/Quote
But but but we could be the 90s again

Andy dalton is NOT THE PROBLEM

John Ross inactive

We got to get better

Clap clap clap giggle giggle

Plenty more but not one liners,this team triggers me as a whole
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2017, 04:40 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: We have to keep Marv because the 90's.  Cry  Rolleyes

This is my most hated ! "ya but if we don't keep Marvin we'll take a chance on going back to the 90's"  Sick

#2 is - "ya but we've been to the playoffs 5 times blah, blah, blah"  Sick

The real phrase should be - We've backed into the playoffs 5 times while having the brakes beat off of us by nearly every decent team, curb stomped twice a year by Pittsburgh, only to have a mud hole stomped in our @$$ in our one and done playoff experience".
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2017, 05:54 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Marvin to GM

I'd stick up for Burfict if he was a better player (What??)

I miss Brandon Tate

Maybe Hill really doesn't have a problem?

Andy Dalton isn't a leader here. Carson Palmer was.

Chad Johnson was/is overrated.

Eifert could have been a HOFer... if he wasn't always hurt.

The list goes on and on... Whatever

The first one drives me bananas. Throw the guy on the next barge rolling down the river and don’t even wave goodbye.
Reply/Quote
Need a practice bubble to win.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2017, 06:05 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: are you suggesting marvin is the WR coach?      

^^Ross was hurt missed a lot of practices

Gotta practice to learn the plays

Gotta learn the plays to Play.

I don't mean to divert this into another bash Coach Lewis thread, but I just wanted to reply because you make some valid points. I've been a big supporter of ML thru the years until some of his inconsistent actions and comments this season have made me question his leadership. As the head coach, I believe it is in his best interest to help foster the development of all players, especially a 9th overall pick rookie. While it's true that he has been injured and shares culpability in much of his missed time, he did make the active roster a handful of times (2-4?). In those cases, he was deemed fit to play, and my contention is that he was underutilized when he needed more meaningful snaps. If ML feels that he should leave the technical instruction to individual position coaches that's perfectly understandable. However, he's not building the kids confidence with the devisive comments he has been throwing out to the media lately, even if he feels that way and said so to the player in private. In my opinion, that's not good leadership, and as head coach ML is the leader of this team.
Reply/Quote
The incessant noise that the league / refs have a deliberate agenda to keep the Bengals from winning football games.
Reply/Quote
Half-time adjustments.

"Let's stop doing what's working for us because they are eventually going to (find a way to) stop it."
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote