Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So....
Do you let the RB score and take your chance with 1:40ish on the clock to score and get the two points?

I was screaming at the TV to just let him score.....Then they just took the V formation and it was all over.

Put this game on the coaches....Or maybe the Head Coach....Made no sense to me.
Reply/Quote
I have a good feeling if he got closed he would have knelt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Andy would have been so pissed if they let him score, to have to go back out in front of that firing squad he was facing all night.

Playing behind the overweight teenage girls we have at O-line is now a legitimate health hazard for the guy.
Reply/Quote
yea you let them score, who knows the runner's ego might have kept him from kneeling or they may just have dumb players too. What happen to all these bye week changes we heard about. The players didnt look like they were playing for their job, and coaching sure the hell didnt.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 03:30 AM)TKUHL Wrote: yea you let them score, who knows the runner's ego might have kept him from kneeling or they may just have dumb players too. What happen to all these bye week changes we heard about. The players didnt look like they were playing for their job, and coaching sure the hell didnt.

Yep, some of those guys need to have their pay checks cut off.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Just ignore me, Im 43 and NEVER missed a game, first year paying for Sunday Ticket since i moved and pretty drunk right now and regretting my purchase. Wh0-Dey...Shit Shit Shit.......Fire Lewis and all staff well not Tobin, he's cool.

N-Never
F-Firing
L-Lewis
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:17 AM)spazz70 Wrote: Do you let the RB score and take your chance with 1:40ish on the clock to score and get the two points?

I was screaming at the TV to just let him score.....Then they just took the V formation and it was all over.

That would have made them dead last in the NFL in total defense, so they tried to stop him....

All kidding aside, my buddy and I were screaming the same thing at the TV.  Mo Egger always begs for the job "Head of Common Sense"...boy, was he ever needed last night.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:17 AM)spazz70 Wrote: Do you let the RB score and take your chance with 1:40ish on the clock to score and get the two points?

Dude its obvious Marvin has checked out. He isn't interested at all in coaching this team, and he's practically begging Mike to fire him.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote