Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So...
(11-29-2017, 05:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That was one of the main keys. Mixon was not hesitating. He had several nice cut backs and he squeezed through some small holes. He spoke of a meeting with the Oline recently to hash out some things and get on the same page. 

You can talk all day about how stout the Browns run D has been this year and about how they shut the Bengals down the first time. Their success running against the Browns the last 4 years or so contradicts all of it. Jeremy Hill looked like a world beater against them and average against pretty much everyone else. 

You can talk about how shitty the Browns D was when Jeremy Hill ran all over them all you want.

They are a much better run stopping D THIS YEAR.

But agree that Mixon was not hesitating and had his best game as a pro by far and Hewitt helped a lot.

Have to give the O-line some credit though and if they keep up whatever they are doing this team could
actually win some games and make it interesting. Even if i almost don't want them to. Don't want to give
MB any reason to bring these clown coaches back.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 06:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You can talk about how shitty the Browns D was when Jeremy Hill ran all over them all you want.

They are a much better run stopping D THIS YEAR.

But agree that Mixon was not hesitating and had his best game as a pro by far and Hewitt helped a lot.

Have to give the O-line some credit though and if they keep up whatever they are doing this team could
actually win some games and make it interesting. Even if i almost don't want them to. Don't want to give
MB any reason to bring these clown coaches back.

Yep. I'll take more of what i saw Sunday and NO Marv and Co after their last game this year. I don't care if they somehow cause hell to freeze over and win the SB. It needs to be Marv's swan song. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
In 2016 the Cleveland Browns were 31st in Rushing defense (YPG)
In 2017 the Cleveland Browns were 8th in Rushing defense (YPG)

What kind of simpleton would say that's the same?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 10:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. I'll take more of what i saw Sunday and NO Marv and Co after their last game this year. I don't care if they somehow cause hell to freeze over and win the SB. It needs to be Marv's swan song. 

Completely agree here Rfaulk.

(11-29-2017, 10:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: In 2016 the Cleveland Browns were 31st in Rushing defense (YPG)
In 2017 the Cleveland Browns were 8th in Rushing defense (YPG)

What kind of simpleton would say that's the same?

Wouldn't call anyone on here a simpleton Bfine but still, spot on.

But they are just the Browns and were 0-10 before they played us is their argument.

Which i find is quite a bit simple minded lol
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 11:12 AM)Wyche Wrote: If only they had used DreK's money to ink Whit or Zeitler and let WJIII play. Hmm 

Kirkpatrick and Jones are a lot of the ills in coverage.....and safety play has been pretty bad as well.  Reggie who? Whatever

And just think, we re-signed Williams for more money than Reggie got going to Oakland. Why? Because our owner is a dip$hit and &$^#*e and a ^&#(&$^!(#&5!

Reply/Quote