Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Excited
I am so excited that the first game is finally here, I'm ready for my all night of sport here in Australia. Cricket starts in 2 hours, Tour De France on as well, then the best comes at 6.05am when the Bengals season kicks off. After the worry of there not being a season and living through a lockdown over here I am so happy and excited to see the dawn of a new era for the Bengals, bring on 6.05am the the new age Joe Burrow led Bengals, this is the tonic that my 2020 needs!
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yep, I’m upset it’s not an early game lol. Waiting till the afternoon is going to feel like it takes forever.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:51 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Yep, I’m upset it’s not an early game lol. Waiting till the afternoon is going to feel like it takes forever.

Try waiting till 6am for quick off lol
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 11:06 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: Try waiting till 6am for quick off lol

At least you can nap! Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 11:06 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: Try waiting till 6am for quick off lol

If you didn’t have cricket and the tour it’d be perfect. Wake up and turn it on ready to go lol.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 11:28 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: If you didn’t have cricket and the tour it’d be perfect. Wake up and turn it on ready to go lol.

Tour just finished and I think i'll grab a couple of hours nap now.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 12:26 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: Tour just finished and I think i'll grab a couple of hours nap now.

Beer does cause a bit of sleepiness.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 06:59 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: I am so excited that the first game is finally here, I'm ready for my all night of sport here in Australia. Cricket starts in 2 hours, Tour De France on as well, then the best comes at 6.05am when the Bengals season kicks off. After the worry of there not being a season and living through a lockdown over here I am so happy and excited to see the dawn of a new era for the Bengals, bring on 6.05am the the new age Joe Burrow led Bengals, this is the tonic that my 2020 needs!

[Image: raw]

Ninja

- - - - - - -

But sure am interested to see how the Bengals look today. Need a break from the regular kick in the nads that is the Reds 2020 season.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I too prefer the noon games. Don't like waiting until late afternoon.

I'm also excited and scared. I think there will be plenty of rough moments but also some successes.

But whatever happiness or disappointment I feel, I'm going to try to be done with it by Tuesday. I went to visit the Iowa State message board after the Cyclones laid an egg against UL-L. There's a danger in taking this stuff too seriously. I'll try not to do that this season.

Hope you all have fun watching the game today and here's to starting the season with a victory!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 01:39 PM)iowawriter Wrote: I too prefer the noon games. Don't like waiting until late afternoon.

I'm also excited and scared. I think there will be plenty of rough moments but also some successes.

But whatever happiness or disappointment I feel, I'm going to try to be done with it by Tuesday. I went to visit the Iowa State message board after the Cyclones laid an egg against UL-L. There's a danger in taking this stuff too seriously. I'll try not to do that this season.

Hope you all have fun watching the game today and here's to starting the season with a victory!

Ya, if we win I doesn’t mean we are going to the super bowl and if we lose it doesn’t mean we will be going 0-17. People are gonna act that way, but it’s going to be a long season.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 01:11 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: raw]

Ninja

- - - - - - -

But sure am interested to see how the Bengals look today. Need a break from the regular kick in the nads that is the Reds 2020 season.

Hilarious

Made me laugh out loud. But seriously I am excited myself to see this new team.

What is the roster turnover again? Something like 10 new starters on Offense and Defense from last year?
Reply/Quote
I'm ready...

[Image: tenor.gif]
Reply/Quote
9pm Kick off for me here in Scotland. It has been a long day but i have been buzzing the whole day
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 03:43 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: 9pm Kick off for me here in Scotland. It has been a long day but i have been buzzing the whole day

Will you be passed out by the game? lol

9 PM? Holy Shit! Shocked
Reply/Quote
And I am awake and ready lol
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 04:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Will you be passed out by the game? lol

9 PM? Holy Shit! Shocked

it will be worst on Thursday when it will be a 1.30am kick off and the game finishes about 4.30am, It was hellish before I retired as I was back up at 7am for work
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 04:57 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: it will be worst on Thursday when it will be a 1.30am kick off and the game finishes about 4.30am, It was hellish before I retired as I was back up at 7am for work

Okay, cool you are retired. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 04:57 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: it will be worst on Thursday when it will be a 1.30am kick off and the game finishes about 4.30am, It was hellish before I retired as I was back up at 7am for work

Early afternoon games start at 4am in Australia, which is the majority of games.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 06:59 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: I am so excited that the first game is finally here, I'm ready for my all night of sport here in Australia. Cricket starts in 2 hours, Tour De France on as well, then the best comes at 6.05am when the Bengals season kicks off. After the worry of there not being a season and living through a lockdown over here I am so happy and excited to see the dawn of a new era for the Bengals, bring on 6.05am the the new age Joe Burrow led Bengals, this is the tonic that my 2020 needs!

Don't worry it will pass
Reply/Quote