Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
So Far So Good
Glad we are getting rid of some dead weight around here.... I like guys who are young, fast, and strong. They are more flexible, and they have a lot of stamina. That is what it takes to get the job done. Nothing like young guys, all around to make it work. Gets me excited just thinking about it..
Reply/Quote
You know what I love?

The King of "we pay our own" letting 3 players we NEED walk for NOTHING.

Nothing like not participating in free agency then in the same offseason not even signing our own great players back.

Whats next? We have another shitty draft like last year?
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 03:52 PM)Housh Wrote: You know what I love?

Nothing like not participating in free agency then in the same offseason not even signing our own great players back.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote

Great? Lol you've lost mind
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 03:50 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Glad we are getting rid of some dead weight around here....  I like guys who are young, fast, and strong.  They are more flexible, and they have a lot of stamina.  That is what it takes to get the job done.  Nothing like young guys, all around to make it work.  Gets me excited just thinking about it..

The young bull and old bull were standing on top of the hill, overlooking the herd. The young bull is prancing around, kicking up his heels, and yelled "C'mon old man, let's run down there and get one of them cows!"

The old bull snorted and said "Let's walk down and get 'em all"
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 03:55 PM)Okeana Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
This how you deal with this offseason? Tryna be funny and direct this to me instead of acknowledge the shit this offseason has given us?

To each his own I guess
(03-09-2017, 03:56 PM)BengalBo Wrote: Great? Lol you've lost mind

lol what in that post was off?
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 03:59 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: The young bull and old bull were standing on top of the hill, overlooking the herd. The young bull is prancing around, kicking up his heels, and yelled "C'mon old man, let's run down there and get one of them cows!"

Nice Post, Wise indeed!!
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 03:59 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: The young bull and old bull were standing on top of the hill, overlooking the herd. The young bull is prancing around, kicking up his heels, and yelled "C'mon old man, let's run down there and get one of them cows!"

The old Bull blows out his hip going down the hill and gets put down, resulting in getting no cows.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 04:05 PM)Au165 Wrote: The old Bull blows out his hip going down the hill and gets put down, resulting in getting no cows.

IF you're lucky, you will be old some day ......
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 03:50 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Glad we are getting rid of some dead weight around here....  I like guys who are young, fast, and strong.  They are more flexible, and they have a lot of stamina.  That is what it takes to get the job done.  Nothing like young guys, all around to make it work.  Gets me excited just thinking about it..

So far, so good....That's in The Magnificent Seven movie....Steve McQueen talking about the guy falling off a building or mountain or something, and as he was falling kept saying, " so far, so good ". ....That's the Bengals, they keep falling and some fans keep saying, so far so good. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 04:00 PM)Housh Wrote: This how you deal with this offseason? Tryna be funny and direct this to me instead of acknowledge the shit this offseason has given us?

To each his own I guess

Its obviously you got on here to complain and nothing anyone says will sway you.  You want to overpay for players and I don't its that simple.  If they paid 13m for KZ it would have been one of the worst financial decisions this team has ever made and we have to live with it for 5 years.  I loved Whit and Z, but its simply not reasonable to expect our team to overpay when you have teams like the Browns with 100 million in cap that can overpay.  We simply have to address these losses the best we can and shift that money to players who improve our team and draft well.  

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 04:00 PM)Housh Wrote: This how you deal with this offseason? Tryna be funny and direct this to me instead of acknowledge the shit this offseason has given us?

To each his own I guess

KZ is not great and neither is whit..,
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 04:12 PM)kevin Wrote: So far, so good....That's in The Magnificent Seven movie....Steve McQueen talking about the guy falling off a building or mountain or something, and as he was falling kept saying, " so far, so good ". ....That's the Bengals, they keep falling and some fans keep saying, so far so good. 

lol actually i seen the most recent version of that movie... Not bad...!!
Reply/Quote

U thought we had a bad draft? I thought we had a really good one. Got a projected really good corner, a projected franchise nt, a starting sam lb in his second year, a starting wr, etc. Bow if you meant we had a bad contributing draft class i could see thay. But imo we did great. By my count we got 4 Potentially great starters out of 1 draft class. At the very least we got 2
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 04:13 PM)Okeana Wrote: Its obviously you got on here to complain and nothing anyone says will sway you.  You want to overpay for players and I don't its that simple.  If they paid 13m for KZ it would have been one of the worst financial decisions this team has ever made and we have to live with it for 5 years.  I loved Whit and Z, but its simply not reasonable to expect our team to overpay when you have teams like the Browns with 100 million in cap that can overpay.  We simply have to address these losses the best we can and shift that money to players who improve our team and draft well.  

So why didn't they just get the extension on KZ done prior to last season?  After all.....they were supposedly rolling over money to get that done.  They could have gotten a good deal on him had they done that with the way the salary cap goes up every year.  In fact...he will be a good deal in at least two years.  Whit?  They coulda tagged him when they saw what a dumpster fire Og was for insurance.  Instead....they gambled in order to be cheap and got burnt.

The problem here is that this is the Bengals.....and everyone knows they aren't going to address these departures with anyone of quality in FA.  The past 26 years tells us that.  You had an offensive line that gave up 41 sacks and the 2 players responsible for 1 of those sacks combined are gone.  Do you really think anyone on this roster can match that?  I don't see how anyone can defend this lack of preparation on the FOs part.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Truth is I didn't expect them to sign KZ but losing Whit is a bonehead move. They needed to get that deal done whatever it took. and they have nobody to blame but themselves for getting in that position.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 09:45 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Truth is I didn't expect them to sign KZ but losing Whit is a bonehead move. They needed to get that deal done whatever it took. and they have nobody to blame but themselves for getting in that position.

Either way, they gave up the only two players that showed up to play on the o line last season, that's pathetic.  If I'm Green and Dalton, I'm on the horn with my agent to get trade talks started if they don't address this swiftly and with competent players.  Rolling with Ogbuehi at LT is just plain irresponsible at this juncture.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 04:13 PM)Okeana Wrote: Its obviously you got on here to complain and nothing anyone says will sway you.  You want to overpay for players and I don't its that simple.  If they paid 13m for KZ it would have been one of the worst financial decisions this team has ever made and we have to live with it for 5 years.  I loved Whit and Z, but its simply not reasonable to expect our team to overpay when you have teams like the Browns with 100 million in cap that can overpay.  We simply have to address these losses the best we can and shift that money to players who improve our team and draft well.  

I never understand Bengals fans that come on here to go at the fans who complain. It's pretty messed up knowing that there's a 99% chance you too are extremely disappointed in the state of the team. So because you don't express it like me you get to be on some high horse and post some weak ass baby picture?

That's the message board bullshit I was talking about in a thread I posted earlier last month. I'll end it with idgaf what you think about me but don't try and shit on People when you know damn well you agree with what they said.

And if by some miracle you didn't agree and your ok with where this team is then congratulations your just as much of the problem as the Bengals front office.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 08:48 AM)Jpoore Wrote: U thought we had a bad draft? I thought we had a really good one. Got a projected really good corner, a projected franchise nt, a starting sam lb in his second year, a starting wr, etc. Bow if you meant we had a bad contributing draft class i could see thay. But imo we did great. By my count we got 4 Potentially great starters out of 1 draft class. At the very least we got 2

We both know you shouldn't rate a draft like this

You rate it by field production

Then after 3 or so years you can determine if that draft was a bust. As of now that was a bad draft
Reply/Quote

I thought you were talking about the coaching staff and management.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote