Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Glad Super Bowl Today, So Bengals Can Bring In Coaches Finally
All I care about this Super Bowl is getting the darn thing over so Bengals can start into 2019 changes. They have some time on Draft Day, but need to get in here and at in on Free Agency coming soon. I don't see that many Bengal free agents to keep, but maybe the new coaches will. Things are going to start happening fast in Bengals Country as soon as Super Bowl ends, and most of us are all waiting. Maybe by Monday Bengals have New Coach and he brings in his coaches, start in on a playbook, and size up which Bengals stay, which Bengals go, which players to add to Bengals in free agency and draft. I'm excited. Hopeful anyway as my mood says. No longer doubtful as last months of season. My best part of Super Bowl will be when it ends, so focus can be on Bengals 2019 season.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Well, it's happened. We still don't know who will be around come September. I can imagine there will be quite a turnover and at the same time we don't know who will or won't have a great next season. Even guys who didn't show much last year might just go on to have a great 2019 and the opposite, guys who really shined last year could fizzle.. That's the fun part of predicting the future. Very few people are good at it. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote