Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, Herbert sucks, Gordon sucks..
I've been on board for awhile. Clemson's HC describes him as Tom Brady with more athleticism. He rarely gets sacked, and not just because he has some mobility. He also gets the ball out real fast.

Listen to how opposing players and coaches describe him. They all cite his football IQ. Unlike Herbert, who is just an arm, Burrow is smart and makes great decisions, both pre-snap and post-snap. Plus he's a total class act who lives football. Life is football for him. Even during bye weeks at LSU, he'd come in and study film on the next opponent. Helps explain his 77% completion rate.

Even if he wasn't an Ohio kid with a great storyline, I'd draft him #1 overall. This is a toal no brainer for me.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2020, 11:02 PM)Whatever Wrote: Sounds like he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.  Stay in school, be a Top 5 pick, and get a guaranteed opportunity to be a starter or come out early as a likely day 2 pick, earn much less on your rookie deal, and possibly never get an opportunity to start.  

His stock was supposed to go up this year, but we all saw how that turned out.  You've got to prove it on the field.  He didn't this year, and there's no guarantee he would next year.

As it stands, he declared because he thought he could edge out Eason and be QB3 and possibly sneak into the first, but Tua and Fromm declared and he is squarely on the outside looking in.

Or he made the decision, do I want to go to a shit team that’s gonna throw me to the wolves when I. Not ready(see Haskins)?? Or sit behind an established veteran that can teach me the ropes, which is what he. Needs. Saints, Vikings, patriots, colts, are very good potential landing spots.
Reply/Quote