Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I just got a neighbors mail
(04-20-2022, 06:13 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: If it isn't addressed to you then it isn't yours. 

https://www.moving.com/tips/what-to-do-with-mail-that-isnt-yours/

Is there a reward to be had?  Grampahol just outright confessed, so I just need a narc line to call to get my moolah. 

(04-28-2022, 10:04 PM)SladeX Wrote: If i could reach, i would stick my nose in it, and as the comedian noted, never leave the house again. But I can’t, thus I stick my nose in my wife’s stuff.

Pics or it didn't happen.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'll repeat this again.. It's a MAGAZINE and i got another one this month.. it has our address on it and I don't recognize the name from around here.. 
God! I'm a freakin criminal! They'll never take me alive! Maybe I should stock up on military hardware just in case the feds knock on my door to see if i leafed through someone else's magazine! . It's still full of nothing but skinny ass grumpy looking broads..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 05:48 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Is there a reward to be had?  Grampahol just outright confessed, so I just need a narc line to call to get my moolah. 

Be a good citizen.  If you see something say something.
Reply/Quote
Hey..I had friends in organized crime.. I might be able to find some of those old geezers too..  Nervous

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2022, 06:45 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'll repeat this again.. It's a MAGAZINE and i got another one this month.. it has our address on it and I don't recognize the name from around here.. 
God! I'm a freakin criminal! They'll never take me alive! Maybe I should stock up on military hardware just in case the feds knock on my door to see if i leafed through someone else's magazine! . It's still full of nothing but skinny ass grumpy looking broads..

This is much different than you portrayed in the OP. You didn't get the neighbor's mail, you got mail routed to you. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Who the **** is Current Resident? With all the mail this guy gets you’d think he’s paying the bills. That name doesn’t even sound American.
Reply/Quote
I'm secretly a ladies fashion magazine thief because I hate to see happy thin women. I steal all the grumpy skinny broad magazines to justify to myself why there was a point in my life when I wasn't getting laid when i was young..  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(05-16-2022, 04:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Be a good citizen.  If you see something say something.

Yeah, but if I reported on it every time grampahol did something strange, I mean, c'mon....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2022, 02:37 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, but if I reported on it every time grampahol did something strange, I mean, c'mon....

I represent that remark.. I've never done a strange thing in my entire life..  Well, there WAS that one time, but that was all..  Smirk
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! <--That ain't strange Whatever

Reply/Quote