Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Much For Saturday Halloween Parties Due To Game Time
This is foolish. I'm getting plastered with my fraternity until 3/4 then be up at 930 for Bengals football
Reply/Quote
Oh.

Hey guys!

I don't have anything meaningful to write on the topic. I just heard there was an Eox sighting in this thread. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I love that the game is on early. Starts 12.30 am here, much better than the 4am starts I usually deal with.
Reply/Quote
I like the early start time. I go to work at 4 am so when we have night games I drag ass all Monday (or Friday). I can actually sleep in on Sundays for 9:30 start times lol.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Stay out till 2am and still get about 6 or 6.5 hours of sleep in. Damn, how much sleep do you need to get up and watch the game in you jammies?
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2016, 12:50 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Oh.

Hey guys!

I don't have anything meaningful to write on the topic. I just heard there was an Eox sighting in this thread.  Ninja
It's quite the event
(10-27-2016, 08:26 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Stay out till 2am and still get about 6 or 6.5 hours of sleep in. Damn, how much sleep do you need to get up and watch the game in you jammies?

Right? You don't even gotta get out of bed to watch the game if you are smart, became a cord cutter, and just watch live streams
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 09:24 PM)eoxyod Wrote: This is foolish. I'm getting plastered with my fraternity until 3/4 then be up at 930 for Bengals football

Ahh, to be young again.  I miss those days, enjoy 'em while you can!
[Image: 46f526abedaf8c15b52ae0e1018800c8.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2016, 05:08 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Ahh, to be young again.  I miss those days, enjoy 'em while you can!
[Image: 46f526abedaf8c15b52ae0e1018800c8.jpg]

It's never too late to go back
Reply/Quote
Heck, when I was younger we'd party all night and stay up the next day. Get a life!
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
You will be alright, get you a Monster energy drink, a sausage biscuit and crack a fresh cold one.
Reply/Quote
Have fun. Wake up early. Watch game. Go to sleep after because no Bengals game afterwards. Wake up.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 07:12 PM)JumboTron Wrote: That's why they invented cocaine.

That's so '90's.  Crystal Meth is what you use nowadays to stay up for long periods of time.   Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Halloween is on Monday...if you aren't recovered from a Saturday night in time to pass out candy on Monday you are far too old to go partying! and you can sleep after the game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Sleep after the game. Nothing else matters much after that.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Nobody on here has figured out that kids trick or treat on different dates in different areas...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 09:21 PM)BengalRed Wrote: One of the benefits of being Catholic. I'll go to mass Saturday at 4 PM so I can skip the mass at 10 AM Sunday morning.

One of the drawbacks of being Catholic.  You have to go to mass.
Reply/Quote
Hope I get up in time for the game. I usually sleep in on Sundays.
Reply/Quote
People actually pass out halloween candy? I just put a bowl that says TAKE ONE outside and put like 3 pieces of candy in it. People just assume some punk ass kid took it all, and I'm off the hook.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2016, 06:45 PM)jason Wrote: Nobody on here has figured out that kids trick or treat on different dates in different areas...

Do those areas also celebrate Christmas on the 23rd and New Years on December 27th?
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2016, 11:26 AM)Nately120 Wrote: People actually pass out halloween candy?  I just put a bowl that says TAKE ONE outside and put like 3 pieces of candy in it.  People just assume some punk ass kid took it all, and I'm off the hook.

That's brilliant!

Reminds me of when I was in college and the campus police had a hard-on for writing parking tickets.  So after awhile I just used an old ticket I got, folded it and placed it under my windshield wipers after I parked as to signal to the the other Rent-a-Cops that one of their brethren had already made his way through.  Worked for a full semester.
Reply/Quote