Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So That Laroy McDonald Signing
(09-15-2019, 09:22 PM)OswaldsLegacy Wrote: Yeah, just throw out another player.  Deflect on Mixon and your support for him.  If Dalton lead the AFC while under performing I would call him out for it.  You see, unlike you, I don't give Dalton all credit, just don't think we "need" a QB like you do.  I am saying that if we "need" a QB then we definitely "need" a RB.  If the OLine is bad for Mixon then it can't be any good for Dalton. 

Based off of this terrible OLine, Dalton has outperformed Mixon.  Yet I didn't see RB on that list.  I did see QB though.  Dalton has 729 yards in 2 games behind this terrible OLine (we agree on this being a bad OLine), but Mixon hasn't even cracked 100 yards, he has 27, oh receiving that is a whopping 17.  So on the year Mixon has a total of 44 yards, but you didn't list RB as a position you would trade for, but Dalton has performed behind this same OLine, by a much larger margin (even without his top guy) and you list him as needing an upgrade.  The mental gymnastics isn't even dazzling at this point.

How many teams could Joe Mixon start on?

How many could Dalton?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 09:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How many teams could Joe Mixon start on?

How many could Dalton?

I'm gonna say...

and

7...maybe 8.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 09:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How many teams could Joe Mixon start on?

How many could Dalton?

Seriously?  This is your defense. 

Dalton could start on many teams and even have the same success as the current QB.  I know you don't believe this, but Mahomes is only successful due to Reid being his HC.  Sean Payton would have Dalton playing like Brees and don't think Bill B. couldn't work with Dalton.  Of course that doesn't mean Dalton is "better" than the QBs on those teams, but to pretend like the HC and system has nothing to do with current QBs success is just plain dumb.

Matt Cassel under the Patriots took them to 11-5.  Unless you think we should drop Dalton and sign Matt?  If you do, then just wow. 

Alex Smith had the Chiefs in the playoffs and was winning before Mahomes was brought in and we may get to see what Payton can do without Brees (I don't think they will suffer too much).

Someone said that Mixon will be on the Patriots or Raiders in a few years.  I don't think he would make either team.  Patriots seem to be content with who they have, and Mayock has stated that he wanted nothing to do with Mixon (of course that could just be pandering).

Bottom line to answer your lame question.... Dalton could upgrade a few teams and even perform greatly on some other teams that have established QBs.  Mixon needs to go to a place that has a good or great OLine, so he would need to stay away from places like Miami.

How about this... who do you think would lead Miami to a better record this year?  Dalton or Mixon? 
Reply/Quote