Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So What Are The Keys To Our Playoff Run!
Tiger

https://youtu.be/QYMETt578MM

1) Protect the passer #1

2) Stop the run on defense and limit big plays.

3) Mixon gets 25 carries a game. This should've been number 1 . ( Just run him damn it!)

4) Ok Jessie Bates... Are you really a star?

5) Evan McPherson can do it from 50!!!!

6) Coaching

I forgot the most important thing. TURNOVERS!!!
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping the defense can help out the offense a little bit tomorrow with a Turnover or 2
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
If Burrow gets 2.5 seconds or more to throw they are in a happy place.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Win the first one. Joe
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 08:50 PM)Joelist Wrote: If Burrow gets 2.5 seconds or more to throw they are in a happy place.

Tiger

I was thinking five seconds but I'll take a great outing from Isaiah Prince. I don't want to hear his name.
Reply/Quote
Keep Burrow upright.
Finish third-and-longs on defense.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 09:02 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

I was thinking five seconds but I'll take a great outing from Isaiah Prince. I don't want to hear his name.

No NFL OL gets their QB a 5 second average time to throw.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 09:09 PM)Joelist Wrote: No NFL OL gets their QB a 5 second average time to throw.

Tiger
I don't want to hear the name of any offensive lineman from 4pm to 8:45pm tomorrow night. If thats the case then we win.
Reply/Quote
Win in the trenches.. That is it.

You pass and run block well on O and stop the run and harass the QB on D you win way more often than not.
Reply/Quote
Hate to say it, but... the Pittsburgh Steelers.

If Pittsburgh can pull off the monumental upset tomorrow night(it's gonna take some big turnovers), I think the Bengals have a great chance at advancing to the Superbowl. For one day in my life, I'm wanting Big Ben to find the Fountain of Youth
Reply/Quote
1. Offense has to play well in first quarter. Slow starts have killed us this year.

2. Pass defense. Pass offense is elite. Run offense and run defense are good enough. Pass defense is only real weakness.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 09:18 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Hate to say it, but...  the Pittsburgh Steelers.  

If Pittsburgh can pull off the monumental upset tomorrow night(it's gonna take some big turnovers), I think the Bengals have a great chance at advancing to the Superbowl. For one day in my life, I'm wanting Big Ben to find the Fountain of Youth

Tiger

I'm not saying that Pittsburg wins but they did get JuJu back this week. I know that we have a whole lot of Steelers haters on these boards. I'm just not betting against that coach and quarterback on his last run in January. Can't do it
Reply/Quote
No Turnovers.When this team doesn’t turn the ball over,they will be very hard to beat going forward.A great example of this was that sloppy game they played against the Niners,including the two dropped,(fumbles) on kickoffs in that game.Still took the game to overtime,but lost.If that didn’t happen,I think the Bengals would have won the game against the Fofty Niners.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 09:25 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

I'm not saying that Pittsburg wins but they did get JuJu back this week. I know that we have a whole lot of Steelers haters on these boards. I'm just not betting against that coach and quarterback on his last run in January. Can't do it

I can. They don't have a snowball's chance in hell. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 10:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I can. They don't have a snowball's chance in hell. 

Tiger

I thought that I hated the Steelers the most...
Your on a different level! Lol

Your strong hatred for the Steelers is like my strong love for...
Derek Stingley Jr in stripes!
https://youtu.be/96aWUEG2UO0
Just trade Duke & we'll be fine!
Reply/Quote
1. Score more points than the other guy.
2. See #1.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 09:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Offense has to play well in first quarter. Slow starts have killed us this year.

+

(01-14-2022, 09:43 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: No Turnovers.When this team doesn’t turn the ball over,they will be very hard to beat going forward.A great example of this was that sloppy game they played against the Niners,including the two dropped,(fumbles) on kickoffs in that game.Still took the game to overtime,but lost.If that didn’t happen,I think the Bengals would have won the game against the Fofty Niners.

FTW
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 09:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 1. Offense has to play well in first quarter.  Slow starts have killed us this year.

2.  Pass defense.  Pass offense is elite.  Run offense and run defense are good enough.  Pass defense is only real weakness.

Tiger

With Waller being a problem then Bates has to be the neutralizer. Saying No Way!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 10:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I can. They don't have a snowball's chance in hell. 

Tiger

Is that a bet you'd take because I wouldn't no matter how much I hated the Steelers. Im just saying that they have a chance with that coach and quarterback in January. Burrow cant throw an interception at "that" time tomorrow night.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 10:49 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Is that a bet you'd take because I wouldn't no matter how much I hated the Steelers. Im just saying that they have a chance with that coach and quarterback in January. Burrow cant throw an interception at "that" time tomorrow night.

Yes. If Pitt beats the Chiefs, you will never see me post here again. 

Not.one.single.chance.in.hell.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote