Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So.... What do we do with the Cap Space
I think the most frustrating part about today so far is that we all know that the Bengals won't use the cap space for this year or next year on outside free agents:

2017 - After the LaFell signing, we have $36 million
2018 - We currently sit at $60 million

Thats a lot of unused money.
Reply/Quote
Roll it over to next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Supposedly...Kirkpatrick is closing in on a 5 year $54 million deal with the Bengals. $23 million guaranteed.
Reply/Quote
We're gonna need it to sign our #1 overall pick next year..
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:02 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I think the most frustrating part about today so far is that we all know that the Bengals won't use the cap space for this year or next year on outside free agents:

[Image: giphy.gif]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:02 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I think the most frustrating part about today so far is that we all know that the Bengals won't use the cap space for this year or next year on outside free agents:

And that's if the cap doesn't rise. It rose $12 million this past season.
Reply/Quote
Vontaze Burfict is about to cash in heavily.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:05 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Vontaze Burfict is about to cash in heavily.

AND BODINE!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
What cap space are you talking about?!?

I'm worried we won't have enough to even sign our draft picks this year.

And God forbid if someone gets hurt. We are screwed
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:03 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Supposedly...Kirkpatrick is closing in on a 5 year $54 million deal with the Bengals. $23 million guaranteed.

Source? With everyone leaving today, this would be great information .
Reply/Quote
Extend Atkins, Burfict, and Dunlap would be a nice start. We can still grab a few decent free agents this year as well.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:09 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Source? With everyone leaving today, this would be great information .

No concrete source. I saw some blurbs on twitter.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:11 PM)Crowe Wrote: Extend Atkins, Burfict, and Dunlap would be a nice start. We can still grab a few decent free agents this year as well.

What don't you people understand . We don't grab decent free agents, if any.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:03 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Supposedly...Kirkpatrick is closing in on a 5 year $54 million deal with the Bengals. $23 million guaranteed.

I hate this team. Were overpaying a number 2 Corner # 1 Money  when we already 2 first Rd Corners that can replace him.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:13 PM)J24 Wrote: I hate this team. Were overpaying a number 2 Corner # 1 Money  when we already 2 first Rd Corners that can replace him.

Every free agent is getting overpaid. We just overpay the wrong ones.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:13 PM)J24 Wrote: I hate this team. Were overpaying a number 2 Corner # 1 Money  when we already 2 first Rd Corners that can replace him.

haven't seen WJIII and Dennard hasn't been able to get on the field.  If Dre does sign, Pacman has to be released...
[Image: 29p43f6.png]

Quote:"Massillon High School is ahead of us," owner Mike Brown said when asked about an indoor practice facility. "We don't have one."
Reply/Quote
I'm actually laughing it's so bad.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:12 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: What don't you people understand . We don't grab decent free agents, if any.

What you mean you people???? ROFL, well they may have to to offset some of the losses.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:16 PM)Paul from Dayton Wrote: haven't seen WJIII and Dennard hasn't been able to get on the field.  If Dre does sign, Pacman has to be released...

That'd be appropiate. Release Pacman and free up an additional $6 million that could've been used to extend Whit after Whit has agreed to play for a new team.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Well, you need 50% of it for your rookie pool, and then the other 50% for your injury pool.

No more cap space left.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote