Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Who Is Going To London Ohio To Watch Bengals / Redskins Game ??
Dancing Who Dey Dancing
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Can someone PLEASE replace that glitchy, skipping "WHO DEY" gif with this version?

[Image: mV2SKN7.gif]
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There are 4 of us going that I know of, I leave Friday afternoon and land in the UK Saturday morning!

Cant wait, should be an awesome experience!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Why would anyone want to go to London Ohio to watch the game?
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 02:27 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Why would anyone want to go to London Ohio to watch the game?

Why would anyone go to London Ohio for anything?
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 02:27 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Why would anyone want to go to London Ohio to watch the game?

Aren't they playing in High School stadium of the Red Raiders in London Ohio ? Somebody just sold me 2 great seat tickets for it in London Ohio
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 04:39 PM)kevin Wrote: Aren't they playing in High School stadium of the Red Raiders in London Ohio ?   Somebody just sold me 2 great seat tickets for it in London Ohio

Oh, Boy I think someone is scamming you buddy.  I hope you can get your money back.  This is a scam.  The game is in London, KY.  I know I got my tickets from a guy selling them outside of Paul Brown Stadium. 
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 04:39 PM)kevin Wrote: Aren't they playing in High School stadium of the Red Raiders in London Ohio ?   Somebody just sold me 2 great seat tickets for it in London Ohio

Oh yeah of course they are  Ninja ...I've got 10 front row tickets I'll give you a good deal on if you buy all 10
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 04:21 PM)Earendil Wrote: Why would anyone go to London Ohio for anything?

Peace an quiet is all I can think of. Gotta be like what 10 people there?....although that's 10 too many for my taste lol
Reply/Quote
When I first learned of it, I was 100% certain I would go but it just wasn't in the cards....

Safe travels, a Bengal Victory, and a pint (or five) for any of you fortunate enough to make the game!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 04:21 PM)Earendil Wrote: Why would anyone go to London Ohio for anything?

There is a correctional facility there so some may go -- but not by choice.
Reply/Quote
The mayor and president of the chamber of commerce welcomes you to London, OH.

[Image: politically-correct-redneck.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 05:16 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Oh, Boy I think someone is scamming you buddy.  I hope you can get your money back.  This is a scam.  The game is in London, KY.  I know I got my tickets from a guy selling them outside of Paul Brown Stadium. 

Oh No.....Maybe I still have time to get tickets for the game in London Kentucky. ....Oh NO....There is the North Laurel High School Jaguars and the South Laurel High School Cardinals.  Where will this game be played at....Maybe some nice person selling me tickets to the game in London Kentucky can tell me where to go. ......I can't believe my tickets for the Bengals and Redskins in London Ohio at Red Raider High School are worthless. The scalper told me they were the best seats in the house. He even sold me a parking pass at the prison saying they have great tail gate parties......Oh well, live and learn, I'll just buy the right tickets and parking pass in London Kentucky off a scalper.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 02:54 AM)kevin Wrote: Oh No.....Maybe I still have time to get tickets for the game in London Kentucky. ....Oh NO....There is the North Laurel High School Jaguars and the South Laurel High School Cardinals.  Where will this game be played at....Maybe some nice person selling me tickets to the game in London Kentucky can tell me where to go. ......I can't believe my tickets for the Bengals and Redskins in London Ohio at Red Raider High School are worthless. The scalper told me they were the best seats in the house. He even sold me a parking pass at the prison saying they have great tail gate parties......Oh well, live and learn, I'll just buy the right tickets and parking pass in London Kentucky off a scalper.

Follow ME!!  HAHAHHAA  Shocked
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 05:16 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Oh, Boy I think someone is scamming you buddy.  I hope you can get your money back.  This is a scam.  The game is in London, KY.  I know I got my tickets from a guy selling them outside of Paul Brown Stadium. 

And don't forget, i told you they were non-refundable. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 02:54 AM)kevin Wrote: Oh No.....Maybe I still have time to get tickets for the game in London Kentucky. ....Oh NO....There is the North Laurel High School Jaguars and the South Laurel High School Cardinals.  Where will this game be played at....Maybe some nice person selling me tickets to the game in London Kentucky can tell me where to go. ......I can't believe my tickets for the Bengals and Redskins in London Ohio at Red Raider High School are worthless. The scalper told me they were the best seats in the house. He even sold me a parking pass at the prison saying they have great tail gate parties......Oh well, live and learn, I'll just buy the right tickets and parking pass in London Kentucky off a scalper.

It's at North Laurel.....I know the way, just about an hour down I-75 from me ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 03:08 PM)Wyche Wrote: It's at North Laurel.....I know the way, just about an hour down I-75 from me ThumbsUp

Need some tickets? Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 03:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Need some tickets? Ninja

Why yeah....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 03:08 PM)Wyche Wrote: It's at North Laurel.....I know the way, just about an hour down I-75 from me ThumbsUp

Hey WW. I live in God's Country too. Beautiful Central Kentucky. :heart:
Reply/Quote