Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Who Is Going To London Ohio To Watch Bengals / Redskins Game ??
If you actually are speaking of the game in London, England, I really considered going but it's just too expensive. I've been to London once and the UK twice and it's a really cool place. I'd love to go.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 09:28 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Hey WW. I live in God's Country too. Beautiful Central Kentucky. :heart:

Cool brother!  There are a few more of us on here....samhain is one I remember for sure.  Maybe we can all meet up for a beer or two one Sunday.  Sam and I discussed it once, but I had brand new children at the time, there was no way.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2016, 09:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: Cool brother!  There are a few more of us on here....samhain is one I remember for sure.  Maybe we can all meet up for a beer or two one Sunday.  Sam and I discussed it once, but I had brand new children at the time, there was no way.

Sure. That sounds great. Although some Sundays my wife and I do stuff in which case I DVR the game and watch it when we get home. Maybe we can work something out sometime.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 09:35 PM)BengalRed Wrote: If you actually are speaking of the game in London, England, I really considered going but it's just too expensive. I've been to London once and the UK twice and it's a really cool place. I'd love to go.

You must be confused. It's London, Kentucky. The "UK" you speak of is the nearby University of Kentucky.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote