Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Who's Buying Burrow Jerseys ?
I would think that would be the best selling rookie jersey in NFL. A much better buy than all the Tebow or Johnny Manzel jerseys when they were the top selling jersey. You will probably get many seasons to wear that Bengals Burrow jersey. Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I bought one but it’s not due to ship until November...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I think Tua was actually the top selling rookie jersey back in the spring. Not sure about now.

Reply/Quote
I'm holding out until they redesign their uniforms.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 12:48 PM)kevin Wrote: I would think that would be the best selling rookie jersey in NFL.  A much better buy than all the Tebow or Johnny Manzel jerseys when they were the top selling jersey.  You will probably get many seasons to wear that Bengals Burrow jersey. Tiger

I bought one in mid April before they even drafted him from an overseas shop, quality is good but took forever to ship! I don't think I'll ever order from there again. They never shipped some other stuff I ordered and I had to dispute with my bank to get the money back as the website "dispute process" was a joke.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 01:13 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm holding out until they redesign their uniforms.

This is what I'm thinking too.  I still have my old Palmer #9 that I can re-purpose until then.
Reply/Quote
Two things....

#1 I prefer the look of the old jerseys, I have a 98 O'Donnell one (bonus points for irony since I'm in Steeler country) and I prefer the simple design and look to it and I can still fit in it, so there is that. New jerseys just look too busy and well....new and it makes me feel less vintage sporty and more like the obvious guy in his late 30s who seems to be playing dress-up.

#2 the last current player jersey I got was Eifert right before he went on his injury streak and the two other current players' jerseys I got suffered even worse fates. I don't believe in curses or karma unless it can save me $100+ bucks.
Reply/Quote
I got a Hubbard Color Rush back in March and it FINALLY came in today lol (my wife is to send me a pic via text); I figure Hubbard should be here for the next 10 years don't you agree?

I will be getting her a women's Burrow Color Rush for Christmas; she wants AJ, but no guarantee he stays here after this year (and Burrow should be hear for a decade+, barring an injury).

I will probably get a Burrow one once the jerseys are redesigned as well; I still need to get a Whitworth LSU and a Burrow LSU (just need to figure out which one to get purple and which one white).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I ordered a Burrow T-Shirt. But plan on getting a jersey asap.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Currently not spending any money on any pro sports except hockey, so none for me.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 04:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Currently not spending any money on any pro sports except hockey, so none for me.

Why is that? If it’s politically driven I’m guessing you missed ceremony when they first started back up with these play-ins...

Reply/Quote
I bought the "Vapor Elite" back in May. Still waiting to get it.
Reply/Quote
I'm holding out hope the Bengals change Uniforms next year.

I already have a Color Rush AJ Green. Or would of considered the Burrow
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 12:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I bought one but it’s not due to ship until November...

That's what they said when I ordered mine.
Reply/Quote
I'm committed to buying one ONLY after we reach and playoffs AND win 1 playoff game. Even if it means won by the D-fense or the kicker or some unknown rookie. :andy:
Reply/Quote
You all have way too many stipulations and reasons to wait...

I personally haven’t been this excited about a player since Carson (he was actually my 1st jersey). I probably should have waited to see how Burrow looks in the NFL (I’m sure he’ll be fine), but what the hell, it was stimulus money anyway. Lol

Reply/Quote
Got the whole family Burrow jerseys. I got 2, still waiting on the Color Rush Burrow.
Reply/Quote
Every current player jersey I’ve bought had a rather unfortunate end to their tenure with the Bengals. Just in case curses exist in sports, I’m not buying any current players jersey ever again. I’m sure I’m just being paranoid... but why risk it?
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 01:13 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm holding out until they redesign their uniforms.

I hear ya. I've bought 3 (cheap on eBay). One for me and each of my two sons. I'll probably buy 3 more when they do the re-design. Trust me, unless it comes from Home Depot, I pay retail for very little.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
The real question is "Who is buying 'Burrow' name plates?"
Reply/Quote