Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Who's Buying Burrow Jerseys ?
Ordered mine tbe day after he was picked and it shipped in June. By now everyone should have one at least ordered
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 08:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why is that? If it’s politically driven I’m guessing you missed ceremony when they first started back up with these play-ins...

Probably did....
Reply/Quote
I only have a Munoz Jersey. I usually wait til a players 2nd contract to get their jersey. I used to have a few jerseys, but they got lost during a move unfortunately.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2020, 12:21 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Every current player jersey I’ve bought had a rather unfortunate end to their tenure with the Bengals. Just in case curses exist in sports, I’m not buying any current players jersey ever again. I’m sure I’m just being paranoid... but why risk it?
Buy a #1 jersey and put your name on it...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2020, 12:21 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Every current player jersey I’ve bought had a rather unfortunate end to their tenure with the Bengals. Just in case curses exist in sports, I’m not buying any current players jersey ever again. I’m sure I’m just being paranoid... but why risk it?

That's cause everyone who plays here leaves on bad terms.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Last jersey I bought was a Henry 15 jersey in November of 09.

I dont buy jerseys anymore.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2020, 07:17 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Last jersey I bought was a Henry 15 jersey in November of 09.

I dont buy jerseys anymore.

I bought a Vontaze Burfict jersey and a six pack of the rereleased Hu-Dey beer the afternoon of the last Steelers playoff game. Haven't wore it since... Haven't bought one since... Haven't drank Hudepohl since.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Saw yesterday where the Burrow Color Rush was now available....
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2020, 01:13 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Saw yesterday where the Burrow Color Rush was now available....

It actually has been for quite a while.

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2020, 09:30 PM)jason Wrote: I bought a Vontaze Burfict jersey and a six pack of the rereleased Hu-Dey beer the afternoon of the last Steelers playoff game. Haven't wore it since... Haven't bought one since... Haven't drank Hudepohl since.

Whatever makes that dark cloud over PBS drift about 150 NE, you have my full support. Joe

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2020, 09:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Whatever makes that dark cloud over PBS drift about 150 NE, you have my full support. Joe

I also support the sentiment, but Pittsburgh is way further than that (288). Wouldn’t want to send the dark cloud to an innocent location. Lol

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2020, 09:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I also support the sentiment, but Pittsburgh is way further than that (288). Wouldn’t want to send the dark cloud to an innocent location. Lol

LOL 

Reply/Quote