Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Wildfire didn't die?
For 40 years I've been mourning the death of that stupid horse only to discover it was the random chick stupid enough to go out in a blizzard looking for a horse. I take it Shannon is still dead right?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Seriously? Nobody else thought the horse died?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Mellow
Reply/Quote
Well you know what they say "Seems like nothin' ever comes to no good up on Choctaw Ridge"....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2017, 10:23 AM)michaelsean Wrote: For 40 years I've been mourning the death of that stupid horse only to discover it was the random chick stupid enough to go out in a blizzard looking for a horse.  I take it Shannon is still dead right?

Yep, still drifting out to sea, looking for that island.  Stupid dog.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 07:53 PM)jason Wrote: Well you know what they say "Seems like nothin' ever comes to no good up on Choctaw Ridge"....

I've spent a lot of time picking flowers up there.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 01:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Seriously?  Nobody else thought the horse died?

The horse did die.

Only a ghost horse would be able to magically carry the dude and his dead girlfriend away from all the worldy burdens of sodbusting in Nebraska.
Reply/Quote