Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So can we start talking about the Rams?
(11-24-2015, 09:20 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: If Pat gets back on the field, I won't be as worried about Gurley.

Instead I will be worried about our guys getting injured...

Bengals Activate Pat for run teams like the rams if hes healthy. (which means B Thompson will be out)

Im more worried about our Secondary.

and the QB Killing Rams
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 03:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: play motivated for a guy that wasnt there to support his team because he'd rather do drugs and get suspended?

Didn't seem to bother the Bengals when Chris Henry died. They came out emotional, and played strong (though they lost). I think those things upset fans, but players seem to stay connected with their troubled teammates.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 01:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bengals hold a 7-5 edge all-time against the Rams.  4-2 at home.

We have won the last two games in the series, most recently 20-13 at St. Louis in 2011.

This year the Rams offense is horrid (31st in both points and yards).  Rookie RB Todd Gurly look like Jim Brown over his first four starts (141.5 yards per game and 6.4 avg), but has come back to earth over his last 3 games (66.7 yards per game and 3.3 avg).  He can still be very dangerous if we don't tackle, but their passing game is so pathetic we should be able to key on stopping him.

Their defense is decent (10th in points, 12th in yards), and they have one of the best lines in the league.  They are 16th in rush yards allowed, but 8th in yards per carry allowed (3.8).  Their pass defense is 9th in yards allowed, but 14th in pass efficiency.  They are 5th in sacks.

This is a game we should win if we just take care of business and don't make a bunch of stupid mistakes.

I'm more concerned our offense will fall flat than I am the defense not stopping Gurly. The defense should hold the Rams to 13 points or fewer, provided we don't turn it over deep in our own end.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote