Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So excited for the game tonight!
Just kidding. Just a week and half more to go guys. Had my fantasy draft two nights ago so we are about to be in full swing here. Can I get a who dey?!?
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 08:56 AM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: Just kidding. Just a week and half more to go guys. Had my fantasy draft two nights ago so we are about to be in full swing here. Can I get a who dey?!?

Who Dey!  I'm excited for EVERY game, including tonight, which is one reason why I signed up for Game Pass.  Tonight will be fun watching the guys busting their butts for the final roster spots!!
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 09:00 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Who Dey!  I'm excited for EVERY game, including tonight, which is one reason why I signed up for Game Pass.  Tonight will be fun watching the guys busting their butts for the final roster spots!!

Living in Florida as well, I used game pass for 2 out of the 3 games, I didn't pay for it though. I signed up for the 7 day free trial the day of the first preseason game and the 7 days encompassed game 2 as well. Of course game 3 was nationally televised so I didn't need it. I'm not sure how I'm going to watch tonight yet but I'll probably have the wife sign up for her free trial and then cancel again.  LOL

I have Sunday ticket for the regular season but apparently $300 isn't enough to get the preseason games with that package. Such a sham, but Theyve got me by the nuggets, so what am I to do lol

Reply/Quote
Nothing to see game wise but with all these new WR's and such it will be ok for 1st half anyway.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 08:56 AM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: Just kidding. Just a week and half more to go guys. Had my fantasy draft two nights ago so we are about to be in full swing here. Can I get a who dey?!?

Yeah, tonight is for the bubble players. I will watch if there is a decent stream though for sure.

Lots of exciting players on the bubble.
Reply/Quote
I'm excited to just get down to the stadium for the first time since that roller coaster ride of a game in January...Sad It'll be good looking at some players that will add depth to the squad for sure!

WHO DEY!!!
Tiger
Reply/Quote
I haven't fallen in love yet....

By this, I mean I usually fall in love with one obscure bubble player that I hope makes the team. Last year, it was Nikita Whitlock. I remember lots of people hammering me for saying that I even like him rotating in on defense on passing downs. Then, he went on to do exactly that for the Giants and played pretty well for them at both FB and DT.

This year, I can't say it is Core, because he was a 6th rounder and is likely to make the club. I do really like him.

I guess my longest shot that I liked from the beginning has been Fej. He looked to take another step to make the club and I could see him making a few big plays this year on special teams.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote