Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, has anyone heard from Savage or Berserker?
I haven't heard a peep from those 2 since bengals.com made the big announcement.

There's probably a few others I'm forgetting too.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Have they registered?
Reply/Quote
SH has been gone for a while.

Beserk, I have no clue. We have some exchanges sometimes on Twitter, I'll shoot him a msg!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 06:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I haven't heard a peep from those 2 since bengals.com made the big announcement.

There's probably a few others I'm forgetting too.

Not a peep. I haven't seen them on Go Bengals.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 06:10 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: SH has been gone for a while.

Beserk, I have no clue. We have some exchanges sometimes on Twitter, I'll shoot him a msg!

Yeah I noticed. He's made a couple cameo appearances, but wasn't on much lately.

Still I'd like to see those guys make it over.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I've hit up Ryan (Berserk) but he hasn't responded. I'm sure he'd come over here to poct here and there even though he's mostly on twitter though
Reply/Quote
SH posted on the old site within the past two hours. I asked if he knew he was a topic here.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'm here now.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 01:34 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I'm here now.

Which one are you and why the hell you change your name? Smirk
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 02:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Which one are you and why the hell you change your name?  Smirk

I'm not Savage.

It's my twitter handle, one less thing to remember.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 02:11 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I'm not Savage.

It's my twitter handle, one less thing to remember.

Gotcha. Well I'm glad you made it.
Reply/Quote