Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So how did the Bengals do today?
(09-25-2018, 03:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Jaguars, Panthers what's the difference? Does it really matter? They're both symbols of the over saturation of the NFL and the thinning of talent that the league has now. 

LOL...no, boneheaded on my part.

I knew there were three different cats playing and got them mixed up!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 03:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: Ha!  Rep to both of you....I mixed which awful games I watched on Redzone last week! 

As far as watchability, I'd have to think Titans-Jags was a nightmare.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 09:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: lol.

Five of the top six threads right now in Smack talk are about the Steelers.

Even when the Bengals win and the Steelers lose Bengals fans can't stop worrying about the Steelers...hoping the Steelers are "done" and "in trouble".

Just whistling past the cemetary.  

Cue the "why are Steelers fans on a Bengals board anyway?!?!" post.

Says the Steelers fan who is so captivated by the bengals that he spends nearly every waking hour on this board. I’d say the volume of Steelers threads (minus brads) are largely due to the fact that you and your cronies are always here. However, the rare Ravens and browns threads get buried because either a) Poe started it and it’s terrible or B) their fans just aren’t here enough to make it worthwhile.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 09:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: lol.

Five of the top six threads right now in Smack talk are about the Steelers.

Even when the Bengals win and the Steelers lose Bengals fans can't stop worrying about the Steelers...hoping the Steelers are "done" and "in trouble".

Just whistling past the cemetary.  

Cue the "why are Steelers fans on a Bengals board anyway?!?!" post.

Whining past the cemetery is more like it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 05:26 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Says the Steelers fan who is so captivated by the bengals that he spends nearly every waking hour on this board. I’d say the volume of Steelers threads (minus brads) are largely due to the fact that you and your cronies are always here. However,  the rare Ravens and browns threads get buried because either a) Poe started it and it’s terrible or B) their fans just aren’t here enough to make it worthwhile.

As of right now, on the Smack Talk first page there is one thread about the Steelers...ONE...started by a Steelers fan. Out of 14.   Mellow    Bengals fans just can't get over the Steelers.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 08:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: As of right now, on the Smack Talk first page there is one thread about the Steelers...ONE...started by a Steelers fan. Out of 14.   Mellow    Bengals fans just can't get over the Steelers.  Smirk

What can I say it’s been a good start to the season. If the browns or Ravens were as dysfunctional as your Steelers, there might be more to bring up. Steelers make the headlines, we just relay the messages.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 12:13 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: What can I say it’s been a good start to the season. If the browns or Ravens were as dysfunctional as your Steelers, there might be more to bring up.  Steelers make the headlines, we just relay the messages.

What you can say is that the Bengals have been slapped by the Steelers more often than the other two teams so the *potential* of Pittsburgh being down this year makes Bengals fans giddy so they go on and on about ti rather than using the Bengals good start as fodder for smack.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 06:49 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I just hope my Steelers don't fall too far behind. 

Popcorn

Reply/Quote