Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So is this you also?
Every time you leave your house, you come back at least $100 poorer? Makes a man just want to stay home!
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2019, 04:56 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Every time you leave your house, you come back at least $100 poorer? Makes a man just want to stay home!

Every time my wife leaves this happens. Not so much for me. I usually have 1-2 items in mind when I go to the store, and like a Navy Seal, I’m in and out in a hurry with only what I came for. LOL

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2019, 04:56 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Every time you leave your house, you come back at least $100 poorer? Makes a man just want to stay home!

Good lord man, where in the hell do you go?  Luckily for me, the wife and I keep each other in check.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2019, 09:03 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Every time my wife leaves this happens. Not so much for me. I usually have 1-2 items in mind when I go to the store, and like a Navy Seal, I’m in and out in a hurry with only what I came for. LOL

Hilarious   exactly!
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2019, 09:09 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Good lord man, where in the hell do you go?  Luckily for me, the wife and I keep each other in check.

That's a good question, where do I go?? Lol  Gas, dog food, people food....you name it!
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2019, 09:03 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Every time my wife leaves this happens. 

My wife doesn't even have to leave the house to cost me money....effin' Amazon.com!
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2019, 09:03 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Every time my wife leaves this happens. Not so much for me. I usually have 1-2 items in mind when I go to the store, and like a Navy Seal, I’m in and out in a hurry with only what I came for. LOL

And here, I thought this was going to be a story about blowing money, a well placed tattoo, and never having to leave the house..   Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2019, 08:57 PM)Beaker Wrote: My wife doesn't even have to leave the house to cost me money....effin' Amazon.com!

Yeah, that too.

Reply/Quote
(05-29-2019, 08:57 PM)Beaker Wrote: My wife doesn't even have to leave the house to cost me money....effin' Amazon.com!

My wife thinks she's getting smarter than me, she has her Amazon sent to her work....But I know!!!!!
Reply/Quote

It does not happen to me, but now I want to sit outside of your house everyday and see if I can get that $100!
Reply/Quote

I hear ya buddy. In todays world you can drop $100 bucks in a heartbeat.
Reply/Quote

Yeah that's because you are American, you're all hooked on consumption to fill that empty void in your heart left by the dying American dream. And it was a lie all along! You need to change, start appreciating the flowers, the birds and the bees and the titmice and whatnot. You don't need materialistic things that only make you feel unhappy and empty inside. You can feel unhappy and empty inside without any of that stuff.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2019, 01:54 AM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah that's because you are American, you're all hooked on consumption to fill that empty void in your heart left by the dying American dream. And it was a lie all along! You need to change, start appreciating the flowers, the birds and the bees and the titmice and whatnot. You don't need materialistic things that only make you feel unhappy and empty inside. You can feel unhappy and empty inside without any of that stuff.

Shove it Austrian boy!   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2019, 07:27 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Shove it Austrian boy!   Ninja

Well, microaggressions like that won't solve the American soul's dire conundrum either. I'm sorry you're hurt though. Just buy something pointless to veneer the pain.

Also, I'm not a boy. I'm a man!
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2019, 07:59 AM)hollodero Wrote: Well, microaggressions like that won't solve the American soul's dire conundrum either. I'm sorry you're hurt though. Just buy something pointless to veneer the pain.

Also, I'm not a boy. I'm a man!

Now I have to go to Walmart and buy a new XBOX.  Thanks!   Sad
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2019, 08:53 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Now I have to go to Walmart and buy a new XBOX.  Thanks!   Sad

You're welcome. Never forget though, materialistic objects can block your view on the more important things in life. A lesson I learned as a child, when I lost my mother in the supermarket.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2019, 01:54 AM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah that's because you are American, you're all hooked on consumption to fill that empty void in your heart left by the dying American dream. And it was a lie all along! You need to change, start appreciating the flowers, the birds and the bees and the titmice and whatnot. You don't need materialistic things that only make you feel unhappy and empty inside. You can feel unhappy and empty inside without any of that stuff.

Says the guy from a small, landlocked Country that buffers Eastern Europe..   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2019, 12:17 PM)hollodero Wrote: You're welcome. Never forget though, materialistic objects can block your view on the more important things in life. A lesson I learned as a child, when I lost my mother in the supermarket.

Austriam supermarket

[Image: market.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2019, 08:43 AM)Beaker Wrote: Austriam supermarket

[Image: market.jpg]

Yeah that's our whole foods.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2019, 10:51 AM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah that's our whole foods.

I thought it was a picture of hollodero "The Butcher" at a recent family backyard BBQ??
Reply/Quote