Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So much for the Packers
Getting murdered at the moment

37-14
Reply/Quote
Yup. Letting the worst undefeated team in the history of professional sports walk all over them.

I would be embarrassed if I were a Packer fan, as the pass coverage and the run defense were both beyond atrocious.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Don't know what their defense did today, but they had given up over 500 yards in each of their last two games.
Reply/Quote
Stranger yet is the Titans are only a game out of first place and could possibly be in the playoffs .. 2-6.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
They had me fooled, I thought they were a decent team.

Rodgers was under full blown assault today ! No defense, no O-line. They're not that good.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 07:31 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: They had me fooled, I thought they were a decent team.

Rodgers was under full blown assault today ! No defense, no O-line. They're not that good.

Yeah, NFCN title looked like a lock for the Pack, but Zim and his boys are right there. Thought Minny might snag a wildcard spot, maybe, but the division title is now up for grabs and could come down to that Minny/GB tilt at Lambeau January 3.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 08:43 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, NFCN title looked like a lock for the Pack, but Zim and his boys are right there.  Thought Minny might snag a wildcard spot, maybe, but the division title is now up for grabs and could come down to that Minny/GB tilt at Lambeau January 3.

Great, would love to see the NFC Bengals win
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 06:47 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yup. Letting the worst undefeated team in the history of professional sports walk all over them.

I would be embarrassed if I were a Packer fan, as the pass coverage and the run defense were both beyond atrocious.

+5 Rep says that worst undefeated team in the history of professional sports will be rated above us in power rankings this week. Is it a bet?  :snark:

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 08:51 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: +5 Rep says that worst undefeated team in the history of professional sports will be rated above us in power rankings next week. Is it a bet?  :snark:

Well, they have Superman at QB and we just have Jimmy Olsen Ninja
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The Vikings are now tied with the Packers in their division at 6-2. The Vikings would be the last team I would want to face in the Super Bowl, as Zimmer knows our defense inside and out.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 06:47 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yup. Letting the worst undefeated team in the history of professional sports walk all over them.

I think you're forgetting the 9-0 Chiefs from a couple years back.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 09:49 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: The Vikings are now tied with the Packers in their division at 6-2.  The Vikings would be the last team I would want to face in the Super Bowl, as Zimmer knows our defense inside and out.

They lost bridgewater today so we will see.

Carolina is winning ugly. I kept thinking the cards were the best team in the NFC but it may very well be Carolina: They play a physical brand of football.

I wanted an Andy vs Carson super bowl but I would also like to see an Andy vs Cam as well.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They lost bridgewater today so we will see.  

Carolina is winning ugly.  I kept thinking the cards were the best team in the NFC but it may very well be Carolina:    They play a physical brand of football.  

I wanted an Andy vs Carson super bowl but I would also like to see an Andy vs Cam as well.

Bridgewater just has a concussion, so shouldn't be out too long.   I'd rather face Palmer in the SB.  We bring a lot of pressure and he doesn't handle it well.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 09:49 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: The Vikings are now tied with the Packers in their division at 6-2.  The Vikings would be the last team I would want to face in the Super Bowl, as Zimmer knows our defense inside and out.

Agree, but I'd still love to see Zim and the Vikes be successful !
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They lost bridgewater today so we will see.  

Carolina is winning ugly.  I kept thinking the cards were the best team in the NFC but it may very well be Carolina:    They play a physical brand of football.  

Perhaps I'm wrong but I'm still not convinced Carolina is a Super Bowl contender. I think they're very beatable.
Reply/Quote
Of course Carolina Isn't A SB contender.That won't happen
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:12 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Perhaps I'm wrong but I'm still not convinced Carolina is a Super Bowl contender. I think they're very beatable.

They are a fragile contender.    At some point someone will stop their running game.   And force Ginn to beat them.   Which he won't do consistently enough.

Minnesota and Arizona are actually bad match ups for Carolina. Especially Minny.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 08:51 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: +5 Rep says that worst undefeated team in the history of professional sports will be rated above us in power rankings this week. Is it a bet?  :snark:

Seeing as the sports media worships Scam Newton I wouldn't be surprised. To be honest had we been playing the Packers we would have hung 50+ on that atrocious defense.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:08 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Agree, but I'd still love to see Zim and the Vikes be successful !

Me too, but not as successful as us.   Wink
Reply/Quote