Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So much in this play...
(10-18-2022, 12:42 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I didn't know Trautman was on our team...

Yeah. They also did it to get their own players hurt.

You’re on fire with these conspiracy theories.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 12:45 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Yeah. They also did it to get their own players hurt.

You’re on fire with these conspiracy theories.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist; it is known that many teams do not perform proper upkeep on their fields, hence these types of injuries.

Keep taking shots ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 11:57 AM)Wyche Wrote: Well, I've personally seen it done a few times, watering a field, growing grass high, etc over the years, but whatever. I don't know enough about field turf to say, and doubt the league lets things like that happen, but it's not out of the realm of possibility, and it does/has happened in the past.

My son's High School ran into that exact thing on the way to the State Championship game a few years back. No rain in a month, and the field was flooded. If you don't think a fields condition can be changed to benefit one team over the other, you haven't played the game. And I didn't say that was definitely the case here, I just noticed more flying rubber than usual. Heck, the grounds crew could have just inadvertently put too much down the last time they raked it.... but it wouldn't be the first time an NFL team, even the Saints, got caught doing something. If you're not cheating, you're not trying. 
Reply/Quote