Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So nervous waiting on the spike before the FG!
My God with every second that ticked down I was so scared we would false start or he would snap it late. Any penalty on us would be clock being automatically run out since we had no timeouts left. Anyone else sweating out the last 10-15 seconds??
Reply/Quote
Thought he could have snapped it a little earlier. Still gotta spike the thing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 03:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Thought he could have snapped it a little earlier. Still gotta spike the thing.

what would have been worse is if Allen forgot to spike and kneeled!  
anyway....its a new dey! I live in Los Angeles and I was at the market today and ran into a guy proudly sporting his Bengals Hoodie...
which is a rarity around here. The team as finally turned the corner on being a legit contender.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 03:49 PM)kalibengal Wrote: what would have been worse is if Allen forgot to spike and kneeled!  
anyway....its a new dey! I live in Los Angeles and I was at the market today and ran into a guy proudly sporting his Bengals Hoodie...
which is a rarity around here. The team as finally turned the corner on being a legit contender.
Yes I was terrified he’d forget what he was supposed to do.
Yeah can’t imagine a lot of stripes in LA. Speaking of which, I’ve always wanted spend a couple weeks in LA just exploring. Ok if I crash?LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 03:49 PM)kalibengal Wrote:
what would have been worse is if Allen forgot to spike and kneeled!  

You can bet Callahan and Taylor were right in hiis ear in his helmet telling him "Spike it"
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 08:01 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You can bet Callahan and Taylor were right in hiis ear in his helmet telling him "Spike it"

QB helmet speaker automatically cuts off at 15 seconds left on the play clock.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 08:03 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: QB helmet speaker automatically cuts off at 15 seconds left on the play clock.

Does it really? I figured it was just on the entire time.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I was sorta expecting a fumbled snap, things going a little too well considering our history.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
It was kind of dicey. We had a qb switch and no timeouts remaining. In the end we did what Romo suggested...take a knee and then spike it. It worked out perfect.
Reply/Quote