Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So now, the corners.....
(03-04-2017, 02:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yep and Peerman was a proven ST stud.

Starting TJ Johnson ahead of Westerman to me was a much bigger head scratcher.

Good one. I would have liked to have seen Westerman as well. I didn't hear that he was injured at all, just the usual gameday scratch. Since they don't like to pay Guards and weren't making the playoffs, you'd think they'd like to see what Z's possible replacement might look like in live action.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2017, 02:51 PM)MoneyCityManiac Wrote: Good one. I would have liked to have seen Westerman as well. I didn't hear that he was injured at all, just the usual gameday scratch. Since they don't like to pay Guards and weren't making the playoffs, you'd think they'd like to see what Z's possible replacement might look like in live action.

Yep.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2017, 02:51 PM)MoneyCityManiac Wrote: Good one. I would have liked to have seen Westerman as well. I didn't hear that he was injured at all, just the usual gameday scratch. Since they don't like to pay Guards and weren't making the playoffs, you'd think they'd like to see what Z's possible replacement might look like in live action.

So true, didn't make any sense.

TJ Johnson did play well in that Raven game but he has always been bad in the Preseason at Center and
Westerman looked great in the Preseason at Guard. All the way around it made no sense.
Reply/Quote