Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, rules experts...
One on of Watt's sacks, he was way deep in our backfield doing his little copy cat celebration, when Burrow was lining everyone up for the next play. Watt had to scamper back across the line. So, does the ref have to put the ball in play and give Burrow the ok to go ahead and snap it, or can they go ahead as soon as they set and get the automatic offsides penalty. Because if they can go as soon as they are set, they should look to do that next game as Watt can't help himself.
Reply/Quote
We could’ve snapped it, but watt got back in time from what I saw.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:23 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: We could’ve snapped it, but watt got back in time from what I saw.

He did, but it was close. If they watch for it next time, I think they can catch him. Just have to call it like downing the ball to stop the clock.
Reply/Quote
Better idea:

Don't let him sack the QB
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's all game awareness. Every little technical thing counts. Maybe even incorporate a hurry-up on-one quick snap (best would be a fly pattern) after a sack.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:55 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Better idea:

Goodest idea: trade up for Sewell so we don’t have to play musical chairs with tackles for 10 years.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 11:21 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Goodest idea: trade up for Sewell so we don’t have to play musical chairs with tackles for 10 years.

Actually that’s the worst idea. We have way too many holes to be trading up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:55 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Better idea:

Gee, that's a great idea, I wonder why every team they face doesn't come up with that strategy.....
Reply/Quote