Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So sick of hearing steelers
I am literally so sick of hearing about the steelers tying the bengals or they will win the division we went 12-4 last year with the second hardest schedule in the nfl the steelers needed the jets to lose just to make the playoffs and this year you have no receiving threat outside of brown? Here is the steelers schedule week 1 redskins with josh Norman who is a great not elite corner that's a loss with how Kirk cousins plays at home then you got the bengals with an elite corner in pacman who can cover brown and that's a loss for the steelers they will win vs the Eagles in week 3 and they will win against the Chiefs in week 4 in week 5 they will lose if fit magic is back for the jets they will beat the Dolphins in week 6 they will lose vs the patriots in week 7 week 9 they will beat the Ravens week 10 they will lose to Dallas week 11 they will beat the Browns week 12 Indianapolis is. Toss up game week 13 they will lose to Giants week 14 they will beat buffalo week 15 bengals beat them again weeks 16 and 17 they beat the Ravens and Browns so their total record is 8-7 with a toss up Indianapolis game against the 14-2 bengals?? Come on son
Reply/Quote
The Steelers have always been one of the 'teams to beat' in the AFC (rightfully so)

Whether you like it or not, they have talent, quality coaching staff, and probably the most well traveled fan base.

Coupled with the NFL being a business, it's no surprise the Steelers are hyped up in the media.

Bengals are Bungles (justified) until we get over the playoff hump.

Reply/Quote
(07-16-2016, 05:33 AM)Jpoore Wrote: I am literally so sick of hearing about the steelers tying the bengals or they will win the division we went 12-4 last year with the second hardest schedule in the nfl the steelers needed the jets to lose just to make the playoffs and this year you have no receiving threat outside of brown? Here is the steelers schedule week 1 redskins with josh Norman who is a great not elite corner that's a loss with how Kirk cousins plays at home then you got the bengals with an elite corner in pacman who can cover brown and that's a loss for the steelers they will win vs the Eagles in week 3 and they will win against the Chiefs in week 4 in week 5 they will lose if fit magic is back for the jets they will beat the Dolphins in week 6 they will lose vs the patriots in week 7  week 9 they will beat the Ravens week 10 they will lose to Dallas week 11 they will beat the Browns week 12 Indianapolis is. Toss up game week 13 they will lose to Giants week 14 they will beat buffalo week 15 bengals beat them again weeks 16 and 17 they beat the Ravens and Browns so their total record is 8-7 with a toss up Indianapolis game against the 14-2 bengals?? Come on son

but you left out that in the play-off game, they won and we lost.....

....and has THAT ever made one long off season......but, they are about ready to roll out the footballs again and we don't have to wait long, Week 2 if I'm correct in that,  Bengals and Steelers on the field again.   I do have to say that when Big Ben is healthy and his receivers are healthy they can score a lot of touchdowns on teams, and their D is always tough, and often they can run the ball most years, and their fans show up in every city, especially Cincinnati. ...Bengals probably ready to play that game right now. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
You're LITERALLY sick of hearing? You should seek medical attention. It could be an inner ear infection or something..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You'll hear it until the Bengals have 7 rings. Might as well get used to it.
Reply/Quote
We can predict their decline like we do every year only to see them win the division or be nipping at our heels if we do.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I don't see what the big deal is, I mean they only beat us twice last year.
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2016, 12:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't see what the big deal is, I mean they only beat us twice last year.

I could see if the wins were decisive, but legit arguments could be made that both were flukes.

Even if people counter that the Steelers didn't have the best circumstances either, both teams were riddled with injuries. So much so that you could say that whos better won't be decided until this year in Week 2 & 14.
Reply/Quote
No way in hell Redskins beat Pitt in week one. Even is Norman covers Brown, the Steelers O-line will manhandle their D-line. Even if the worse case scenario were to happen--Redskins limiting big plays in the air--they'll just hand the ball off to Bell and still be unstoppable.
Reply/Quote
I get your point, I do, but your tears only fill their sadist agenda.

The only reason that losing to the Steelers is difficult is because of their fanbase. The Steelers will always be propped up onto a pedestal simply because of the density of fans they have in comparison to our small fanbase. Combine that with their recent fear of us hurting all of their players and BAM you have how it is right now. You can thank Burfict for all of the hostility towards the Bengals. I for one love it haha.

Also, what is the deal with Steeler and Ravens fans being all buddy buddy and ***** for each other? Anyone ever notice that? They like, love to lose to each other and "respect" each other lol.
Reply/Quote
We're going to be Pittsburgh's kid brother with the runny nose and saggy pants until we actually beat the Steelers and win in the post season.
Reply/Quote
Come live in Pittsburgh then talk to me how sick of it you are Mellow
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
The Steelers and New England are those teams that somehow find a way to win even if it includes cheating. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
The Steelers, the past 4 years, have been extreme overrated. These "experts" are always saying steelers this steelers that. Why? Because thats what people want to hear. Like it or not, they have alot of fans. Alot of stupid fans.

They always blow easy W's. Tampa bay 2 years ago. I remember them getting beat by the browns like 38-10 about a year or 2 ago. 2 weeks later Heath Evans predicted them to go to the superbowl. Just dumb.

Every expert is saying the steelers are going to win the division. Every single one. It is getting almost rediculous.

They have 3 "stars", who are all on the field together about 1% of the time. Every single one of them, are injury prone. Ben, ab, and bell.

their secondary was ranked 31st in the league.

And experts are saying they are going to win the division. Its a joke honestly
Reply/Quote
Damn bully on the block. Time to shove the previvial big wheel up their butt, continue to knock out some teeth of our own... walk the walk to back up the talk. Time to rewrite history.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2016, 12:15 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Damn bully on the block. Time to shove the previvial big wheel up their butt, continue to knock out some teeth of our own... walk the walk to back up the talk. Time to rewrite history.

Yep, and only way to change the narrative is to change the outcomes on the field.

A huge step in that direction would be defending the home turf...something they've been woeful at during Marvin's era. I'm sick of seeing the Steelers walking out of PBS victorious.

Usually I'm not much on the whole 'bully' thing when it comes to sports, but the situation with the Steelers is different. While I hated the way the playoff game ended, I was happy as hell to see the defense taking it to them, knocking them around and finally acting like they believed they were the big dog in the yard. 
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2016, 12:39 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: No way in hell Redskins beat Pitt in week one. Even is Norman covers Brown, the Steelers O-line will manhandle their D-line. Even if the worse case scenario were to happen--Redskins limiting big plays in the air--they'll just hand the ball off to Bell and still be unstoppable.
The steelers offensive line is shit And you can easily bring a safety into the box with their lack of receivers after Antonio brown plus either Antonio brown leveon bell or Ben rothlisberger will get injured like always anyway I see no way steelers with no receiving corps wins this game
Reply/Quote
Can't disagree about the same old pontification of the talking heads concerning Steelers/Bengals, but unless the Bengals can start beating the Steelers at their own game and stop letting them push their buttons, as much as it pains me to say so, the talking heads are right. The Steelers will continue to own the Bengals.

Lewis knows this and I think, after the last game last year, the players have finally admitted to it.

It's just a matter of do the Bengals finally play with the aggressive poise between the lines, or do they continue to let the Steelers bully them???
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2016, 12:36 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I could see if the wins were decisive, but legit arguments could be made that both were flukes.

Even if people counter that the Steelers didn't have the best circumstances either, both teams were riddled with injuries. So much so that you could say that whos better won't be decided until this year in Week 2 & 14.

Maybe...but I couldn't imagine the Bengals fans admitting the Steelers were better IF the Bengals were the ones who won 2 out of 3 games against them including a playoff win in their house.
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2016, 01:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Maybe...but I couldn't imagine the Bengals fans admitting the Steelers were better IF the Bengals were the ones who won 2 out of 3 games against them including a playoff win in their house.
If we beat the Steelers two times against their Back up QB nobody would say the Bengals were the better team.(for good reason).
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote