Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So.... the Ravens D beat up on the Bengals yesterday.....
It's what they do. Anyone really surprised? All in all, it was a horrible game for the offense and a pretty good game for the defense. But I tell you, reading this board on Mondays after a win and after a loss is a lesson in schizophrenia.
Reply/Quote
Yes I’m surprised we were shutout until a garbage time FG at the end of the game. They aren’t the 2000 Ravens. That offensive effort was pathetic.

Even Washington managed to put up 17 points on them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm not freaking out quite yet. The Raven's could very well end up the SB champs this year. Everyone knew they were going to show Burrow crap he'd never seen before and they did. The blocking was bad, but Burrow had his worst game by far. He looked confused a lot out there honestly, which is exactly what the Ravens set out to do with all their corner blitzes and the like. Their defense was playing with a chip on their shoulder and a rebuilding Cinci team was exactly what they needed. Joe will learn from this and do better when we play them again.

Bring on the Colts. We have a better chance at winning against them than we did the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 11:37 AM)bengaloo Wrote: I'm not freaking out quite yet. The Raven's could very well end up the SB champs this year. Everyone knew they were going to show Burrow crap he'd never seen before and they did. The blocking was bad, but Burrow had his worst game by far. He looked confused a lot out there honestly, which is exactly what the Ravens set out to do with all their corner blitzes and the like. Their defense was playing with a chip on their shoulder and a rebuilding Cinci team was exactly what they needed. Joe will learn from this and do better when we play them again.

Bring on the Colts. We have a better chance at winning against them than we did the Ravens.

Exactly! It was a required learning experience for our new QB. You cannot hold the ball forever in the AFCN, especially with our line. Joe will take that lesson to heart.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 11:37 AM)bengaloo Wrote: I'm not freaking out quite yet. The Raven's could very well end up the SB champs this year. Everyone knew they were going to show Burrow crap he'd never seen before and they did. The blocking was bad, but Burrow had his worst game by far. He looked confused a lot out there honestly, which is exactly what the Ravens set out to do with all their corner blitzes and the like. Their defense was playing with a chip on their shoulder and a rebuilding Cinci team was exactly what they needed. Joe will learn from this and do better when we play them again.

It will be more of the same vs the Colts especially if Darius Leonard returns.
Reply/Quote