Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So we’re all in agreement on Justin Fields and CJ Stroud right?
We all think CJ is a better thrower of the ball and defense reader right?

Ok then it’s settled z
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Maybe I’m forgetting, but I don’t remember Justin having as many terrible first halves against decent teams that CJ has. Now if CJ had some of Justin’s running ability then wow. Because that can bail you out of a lot.

As an aside since I’m watching before the Michigan/ Iowa game. Does anyone else think Reggie Bush looks like he’s about 25 years old? Damn Iowa makes it hard to root for them with those uniforms
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 08:48 PM)Housh Wrote: We all think CJ is a better thrower of the ball and defense reader right?

Ok then it’s settled z

Well he can’t be worse than NFL Fields. Although Chicago just has absolutely nothing around him. Was telling a guy at work Chicago looks like the worst team in the league despite being 2-1. Also they have such a crap line but the one thing they can do is run the ball.
Reply/Quote
At this stage, I'd say OSU Fields > OSU Stroud. Fields is a stronger, better athlete, and I'd give him the edge in terms of arm strength. Stroud may have the edge in terms of accuracy.
Reply/Quote
This has to be a bump

Please don’t play me.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I promise I am not trolling... the title of this thread caused me to think the "we're all in agreement" is that the OSU QBs are average to trash at the pro level.
Reply/Quote